Thread: Looking to buy/trade: Hokuto no Ken Sammy, 2003 or newer unit 5 pachislot

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Looking to buy/trade: Hokuto no Ken Sammy, 2003 or newer unit 5 pachislot

Hi, first time poster. I have been really liking pachislot since its like a weird mesh of video games and slot machines which I both like, but I was looking to get one more engaging like the slots made past 2006, also called unit or generation 5, not sure of the proper term. They seem to be impossible to find in the wild since they are more rare and fragile so I figured I could ask here if anyone was looking to sell theirs. I would just order one from japan or an online store but the shipping price is too steep for me. I was also looking to get Hokuto no Ken from 2003 since that should be way more common and has similar gameplay to what I am looking for. I also own an Ossu! Bancho (Daito, 2005) if anyone would be interested to do a trade if necessary. I am in the US Midwest so preferrably anyone from there I would like to talk with. Hope this is the right place to talk about this, thank you.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Looking to buy/trade: Hokuto no Ken Sammy, 2003 or newer unit 5 pachislot

Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Looking to buy/trade: Hokuto no Ken Sammy, 2003 or newer unit 5 pachislot

Hello EatinBeans and welcome to the group

I do have a AKB48 machine that I've thought of selling recently. Comes with 1000 tokens, volume pots and I have a coinless setup for it as well somewhere. Where about are you in Ohio?

AKB48.jpg

4. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Peteybob

Thanks
    Thanks Received

That one looks really new (and pricy!). I took a look at some gameplay vids online and while its got some neat features like the moving screen, the theme doesn't really appeal to me so I'm afraid I have to pass. I really appreciate the offer though!

Chicken Fried Steak takethecastle57's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

When things don't go right the 1st time , Step back ,Take a break and come back renewed. RGS

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Not an AKB48 fan. Haha. Don't blame you. The pachinko didn't appeal to me either. Till I played it. And those darn girls sucked me in.
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by EatinBeans View Post
    Hi, first time poster. I have been really liking pachislot since its like a weird mesh of video games and slot machines which I both like, but I was looking to get one more engaging like the slots made past 2006, also called unit or generation 5, not sure of the proper term. They seem to be impossible to find in the wild since they are more rare and fragile so I figured I could ask here if anyone was looking to sell theirs. I would just order one from japan or an online store but the shipping price is too steep for me. I was also looking to get Hokuto no Ken from 2003 since that should be way more common and has similar gameplay to what I am looking for. I also own an Ossu! Bancho (Daito, 2005) if anyone would be interested to do a trade if necessary. I am in the US Midwest so preferrably anyone from there I would like to talk with. Hope this is the right place to talk about this, thank you.
    Clover Collectables has free shipping on all machines.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Nothing there interests me yet but if they get new ones I may give them a try. Thanks for the tip, I never heard of that site until now!

10. The following user says "Thanks" to EatinBeans

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by EatinBeans View Post
    Nothing there interests me yet but if they get new ones I may give them a try. Thanks for the tip, I never heard of that site until now!
    They used to be the biggest vendor in the US; but then new shipments dried up years ago.

They are a good vendor despite the lack of stock; let’s just hope they get a new shipment soon! Their location is close enough to me they deliver machines in person! Thus eliminating the risk of UPS beating it up badly in shipment!