Hey all,

I am brand new to these machines, picked up a semi-working slotter kintaro off of facebook marketplace on a whim as I enjoy troubleshooting and fixing old electronics, arcade machines, etc.

The machine works flawlessly game-play wise as far as I can tell - accepts tokens, reels spin/stop as they should, pays out credits, all control buttons work as they should, etc. The issue is that anything to do with the attraction elements/theme of the game is not working. LCD display back light is on, but just shows a black screen. No sound what so ever, and none of the programmed attraction lights work at all, such as the reel lights or the lights around the curved red area.

What I've tried so far:

1. Full reset of the machine following the reset/change odds instructions
2. Checked and replaced all fuses, including the one inside of the power supply
3. Fully tore down the machine and reseated every connection I could find
4. Pretty good inspection of most of the wiring harnesses, couldn't find any damage
5. Inspected the circuit boards for blown caps/anything funny looking

After trying all that and not finding anything funky I fear the problem is with either the motherboard behind the reels, or what I'm assuming is the audio/video board on the door behind the LCD screen, and is beyond my ability to repair.

I haven't done any voltage readings or anything yet as I'm not quite sure where to start really. Could the attraction elements not working be some sort of power issue?

I also read somewhere on here something about resetting the BIOS of the motherboard. Anyone know anything about that?

If anyone has any ideas at all, I'd be super grateful!

Also, could anyone explain to me what all the status LED's on the power supply mean? Pic attached.

Thanks guys! Looks like you have a really cool community here.

Motherboard.jpgMachine Front.jpgDoor.jpgPower Supply.jpg