Thread: Which Pachinko Machine seller has given you the best service

Chicken Fried Steak takethecastle57's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Which Pachinko Machine seller has given you the best service

I have been buying and selling pachinko since 1977 and have had great times with these machines.

I finally broke down after a long time I bought a machine after checking all the vendors I got the D-Clock from Modern Pachinko and Wow what a great job in importing and doing what I thought was long gone and did what Arbycoffee used to do .

A Full check out of the machines that he sells and Every One of his machines is cleaned inside and out . Full electronics check out .....And The best Each machine gets a Daverob dongle.

But here's the really good part the shipping was First Class in every way . The machine was packed like a fine work of art or a sensitive piece of electronics with the heavy duty cardboard box with plenty of straps (over 8 of them) and a package shock detector .

The detector is a non-electronic with vials in its plastic stop sign th a if the package is treated rough the vials filed with a red liquid will break so you know without having to open it.

https://www.grainger.com/category/pa...ock-indicators

And when I had questions the phone was answered .

The machine was worth every cent and is one of my Favorites ( it beat out my Batman Begins pachinko )

Anyone else have some positive stories of Sellers ?

I'm gonna have to have some Chicken Fried Steak to celebrate this machine!
    When things don't go right the 1st time , Step back ,Take a break and come back renewed. RGS

2. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to takethecastle57

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Which Pachinko Machine seller has given you the best service

There are a number of different indicators on the website. Which one did they use on the box?
    Did it have the instructions on what to do if vile was broken?
    Did the indicators show the g force they were good for?
    Did your's show any damage?

4. The following user says "Thanks" to Lazarus

Thanks
    Thanks Received

1. The stop sign shape : Shock Watch2 and it's the 50g

2. Yes the big rectangular black/white/red .If Shock Watch Indicator Is Red : Do not refuse shipment. Make notation on delivery receipt and inspect for damage. If damage is discovered, leave item in original container and packaging, and request immediate inspection from carrier within 5 days of delivery date ( int'l 3 days) .

3. 50g

4. Mine showed Zero Damage and the Indicator was Clear .
    When things don't go right the 1st time , Step back ,Take a break and come back renewed. RGS

6. The following user says "Thanks" to takethecastle57

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i have actually had great service from every seller - never been any issue with questions or problems being resolved quickly and in a friendly way

9. The following user says "Thanks" to jasonlujan

Thanks
    Thanks Received

for some of us, price decides on buying or not, service is just a bonus
    2018 Jaws 2 Panic Again 2016 Superman Limit Break 2016 Majestic Prince 2015 MaCross Frontier 2 2015 Castlevania 2015 Persona 4 2014 Star Wars 3 2013 Biohazard 2011 Kung Fu Panda 2009 Star Wars 2 Light 2009 MaCross Robotech

11. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to quester

Thanks
    Thanks Received

What has been said in the past is the days of getting a $300 modern Pachinko Machine from a seller has been gone for over a Decade and I for one enjoyed those halcyon days and still have some in my collection like my Fuji Pink Panther ,Thunderbirds II , Charlie Chaplin and such .

13. The following user says "Thanks" to takethecastle57

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yes, this is right on the head! Prices have went up so much that there is no way I could afford anything new now. Hobbies are always expensive to some degree but this was one you could get into, enjoy, and not take away from the financial needs of the family.

15. The following user says "Thanks" to Lazarus

Thanks
    Thanks Received

get on facebook, north american pachinko club page, there are group imports, splitting cost of shipping to states, then person that does it will ship to you, you pay for machine through company, shipping with member, there on the 3rd shipment so far
    2018 Jaws 2 Panic Again 2016 Superman Limit Break 2016 Majestic Prince 2015 MaCross Frontier 2 2015 Castlevania 2015 Persona 4 2014 Star Wars 3 2013 Biohazard 2011 Kung Fu Panda 2009 Star Wars 2 Light 2009 MaCross Robotech

17. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to quester

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by quester View Post
    get on facebook, north american pachinko club page, there are group imports, splitting cost of shipping to states, then person that does it will ship to you, you pay for machine through company, shipping with member, there on the 3rd shipment so far
    Exactly.. I just added one more retro 90’s throwback machine to the 3rd shipment; “Fruit punch” Shipping cost is less than $200; machines under $300 in some cases is hard to beat!

I have 3 more coming this weekend; Juicy Honey 2, Urusei Yatsura, Moe Excite all from JT Comatz.

In the past, I bought Tenryu Infinity, Juicy Honey, Dead or Alive Xtreme, Queen’s Blade, and they located a very rare Takao Oshioki Kunoichi cell for me nobody else could find.

19. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to lotsoballs

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I started this Thread cause I really miss the extra mile that Arbycoffee would put into the machines that he imported and sold . He took them apart and cleaned them to almost Factory New and if the Wood frame of the machine was out of true he would make it right . And for that some of us here would pay extra for his machines .

I totally agree that doing a Group import is a fantastic way to keep the cost way down and to find vintage moderns at a good price is worth the effort .

21. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to takethecastle57

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by quester View Post
    Sounds like a great deal if you are on the East Coast, but I have to imagine that it is at least another $200 to get it from the East Coast to the West Coast. If I understand correctly, the guy doing the importing doesn't arrange the domestic shipping so one would have to arrange to have a shipper pick up, pack, and ship to the West Coast? Do I have that right or am I missing out?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder138 View Post
    Sounds like a great deal if you are on the East Coast, but I have to imagine that it is at least another $200 to get it from the East Coast to the West Coast. If I understand correctly, the guy doing the importing doesn't arrange the domestic shipping so one would have to arrange to have a shipper pick up, pack, and ship to the West Coast? Do I have that right or am I missing out?
    No, he will ship them via freight Fastenal express to a business address much cheaper than UPS or FedEx home delivery. Or he’ll drop off to them too; whatever is most economical/convenient.

24. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to lotsoballs

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by lotsoballs View Post
    No, he will ship them via freight Fastenal express to a business address much cheaper than UPS or FedEx home delivery. Or he’ll drop off to them too; whatever is most economical/convenient.
    Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, Fastenal is divided into two zones, one on each side of the Mississippi. They will not ship from one zone to the other so pretty much stuck with UPS or FedEx for anyone West of the Mississippi. Unless you buy a pallet of machines and ship via STI. I've had a pinball machine and a smartball shipped on a pallet from the East Coast with STI. I think the last one was about 18 months ago and cost about $550 from New Jersey to California. That might be a good option for more than one machine.

26. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Spyder138

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder138 View Post
    Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, Fastenal is divided into two zones, one on each side of the Mississippi. They will not ship from one zone to the other so pretty much stuck with UPS or FedEx for anyone West of the Mississippi. Unless you buy a pallet of machines and ship via STI. I've had a pinball machine and a smartball shipped on a pallet from the East Coast with STI. I think the last one was about 18 months ago and cost about $550 from New Jersey to California. That might be a good option for more than one machine.
    Last shipment a few months ago; there’s a 3rd party guy who drives around the country in a moving truck delivering arcade cabinets/pinballs for the arcade community; who also picked up and distributed the pachinkos across the country (all the way to CA) for cheaper than UPS and way more TLC I’m sure!!

He meets people off of major interstates for the last leg of the journey so not quite as convenient; however the odds of damage in shipment are way better I’d imagine eliminating the roughing up UPS/ FedEx might inflict. They come boxed well regardless though.

28. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to lotsoballs