Hi all,

I recently purchased a Sammy Luxor Pachislo machine and was told it worked but I think that may have been information based on it working "a few years ago". Since then I think it's seen some rough days and it looks like something may have spilled through the top "screen" and onto the circuit board above the wheels. I really don't know much about these machines but would like to try to get this one working if possible. I've searched the internet for a potential circuit board replacement but searching for SS06RE10 CMK (what I see on the board doesn't yield any results).

Here's what I know sort of works.
The hopper will shoot out coins when I flip the "empty hopper switch".
It throws and E1 error that I can do some sort of reset so that it just shows a "1" in the display, though I really haven't found the specific directions on how to reset. All the resetting info I've seen has been for a different transformer (likely newer than what I think is a 1999 machine). See the pics for more details.
I can hear the speakers power on but there's no sounds coming through them, just a hiss.
There is no key on the transformer but there is a reset switch near the top (pic below). I've tried different combinations on turning the machine off, then turning the reset switch on, then the 2nd switch next to the reset switch I think is the actual reset switch as I can push it down but it automatically just goes back into the "up" position.
The coin mechanism doesn't do anything. The sensor could be bad (I tried to clean it with alcohol) but again, no power to that mechanism, but where you plug it in, does seem to have power when it's turned on.

The bottom light does come on, but the top section lights don't. Theoretically all the bulbs could be burned out, but I inspected a few and I don't think they are burnt out. The top light also does not come on.
When I put in a coin, it just falls to the return tray as the magnet that should pull the plate under the coin to keep it from falling doesn't engage at all. But, the cable that is attached to the coin mechanism does seem to have power to it.
The one fuse I found does seem to not be blown.
One the circuit board, at least 3 of the capacitors are non-functional, a few do show they may still work.
I think it looks more like someone spilled a soda in through the top and the circuit board shorted out. It may be repairable, but not sure it'd be worth the cost, but as I can't find another board, I'm not really sure what to do. I really don't want this thing to be parted out but not sure that it's really even worth that much.

So, hopefully this is enough info help get some sort of suggestion as to what to do with the machine.

Thanks!
IMG-3053.JPGluxor 1b.jpgluxor 2b.jpgfront.jpgreset.jpg