Hello everyone!
I'm completely new to a forum so please be patient with my unknown forum etiquette 😅.

I have bought a Takasago pachinko machine in Magical Halloween theme which is an amazing machine! I do have "a lot" of questions about the gameplay basics and more in depth questions.

1. What do the ball gates on the side do? I've noticed when a ball enters, a light starts to "flash" on the bottom right side of my machine. Is this a RNG thing?
2. How and what is the bottom right set of lights who blink as balls go in a portal (see question 1). There are 4 vertical rows of 8 LEDs and the numbers 4 (row 1),8 (row 2) and 16 (row 3&4) are on top of the rows.
3. My machine has a few "games" called reach, ghost, replay and chance. What are these exactly?
4. The numbers 3, 2, 10 and 14 are on a sticker that also has the "Cr" on it. What does this mean exactly?

Sorry for these many questions but I've tried to search answers but I wasn't successful.

Thanks for reading and if anyone has additional info that would be very much appreciated!