Thread: Magical Halloween Takasago pachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Magical Halloween Takasago pachinko

Hello everyone!
    I'm completely new to a forum so please be patient with my unknown forum etiquette 😅.

I have bought a Takasago pachinko machine in Magical Halloween theme which is an amazing machine! I do have "a lot" of questions about the gameplay basics and more in depth questions.

1. What do the ball gates on the side do? I've noticed when a ball enters, a light starts to "flash" on the bottom right side of my machine. Is this a RNG thing?
    2. How and what is the bottom right set of lights who blink as balls go in a portal (see question 1). There are 4 vertical rows of 8 LEDs and the numbers 4 (row 1),8 (row 2) and 16 (row 3&4) are on top of the rows.
    3. My machine has a few "games" called reach, ghost, replay and chance. What are these exactly?
    4. The numbers 3, 2, 10 and 14 are on a sticker that also has the "Cr" on it. What does this mean exactly?

Sorry for these many questions but I've tried to search answers but I wasn't successful.

Thanks for reading and if anyone has additional info that would be very much appreciated!

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Magical Halloween Takasago pachinko

Welcome Aboard

The only dumb question around here is one that is never asked... Well almost.

Ok. so I haven't got or played the Magical halloween pachinko. I did have the pachislo for years. it was a fun theme and interesting charactors. so this might be a bit generic. sorry if it doesn't answer your questions.

1) Probably subroulette.

Sub Roulette

Each time a ball goes through a pass through pocket (usually on the left and sometimes right side of the playfield), then one of the 4 leds will light (or a symbol on the screen will show)..those are stocked chances of getting the flippers around the main start pocket to open for less than a second, theoretically giving you a better chance to get a ball in the start pocket for a spin..there are usually also 2 symbols somewhere on the play field or on the screen that are usually an X and an O that will flash back and forth and then stop on one of them..if it stops on the right symbol then the flippers will open..if it stops on the other symbol then they won't open..Then if you have anymore stocked it will start again!!

On some pachinkos it will always stop on the winning symbol and on others it rarely does..like on Star Wars!!

It is often referred to as the 'sub roulette' on these forums!!
    2) Difficult without seeing. a lot of modern machines have this I think it has something to do with the odds of winning, or the current state the machine is in.

3) Most probably games specific. also as this theme started as a slot machine for many years before being a pachinko. might have some features brought over from them in the Mini games.
    The only one not is reach. you normally get a reach when the first and third numbers on the reel match. some videos are super short. some are long. long videos indicate a higher chance of a win, also take note of what characters and objects are on screen. as the colour of clothing can indicate a higher probablitity of a win ( all these are pre determinded by the machine and no input will affect the outcome

4) This is easy. along with the machine name is a list of numbers. these indicate pocket payouts. Normally 3 for the start pocket, 10 for the bottom pockets and 14 for the jackpot trapdoor.

CR _ Card reader ready or some thing. Refers to the prepaid and credit systems used in parlours. Also the front pf the machine will have two buttons (in Japanese) the left is the ball loan button. the right is the card eject button. Does nothing for home use, unless you get a daverob dongle. which then gives you the option to track and dispense balls to the fromt tray to play with at the push of a button. highly recommended on modern machines.
    Last edited by Drunkenclam; 01-13-2022 at 03:40 AM.
    Ian #UKPachinko

3. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

WELCOME!!!

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for the info and words of welcome.
    I'll try to upload a picture of that "odds computer thing" to this thread. If you don't see any appear I might need some help how to upload pictures ��.

I'm such a noob

Thanks
    Thanks Received

This is the picture I took of it.

IMG_20220110_015040.jpg

7. The following user says "Thanks" to What_a_slot

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

Chicken Fried Steak takethecastle57's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

When things don't go right the 1st time , Step back ,Take a break and come back renewed. RGS