Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A-Pachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default A-Pachinko

I saved my pennies and was ready to order two more machines when I noticed they have no selections in their menus (aside from brand names).

Any idea what's going on over there?

https://a-pachinko.store/

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: A-Pachinko

Just click the manafacture of the machine you want

https://a-pachinko.store/collections/heiwa
    Ian #UKPachinko

3. The following user says "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

If you're in a pinch, let us know the name of the machine and I can tell you the manu.
    I'll forward this to the man in charge too. Every little helps.
    Your man on the Pachi Frontline.

5. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to PekoJPF

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I emailed them asking what was going on with their site.

Satoru emailed me right back, "The current website is closing the product page due to multilingualization and inventory correction. Will resume at end of January." So we're working out my order over email and hopefully wil have some goodies to post in the new stuff thread for February. As expected, a great customer experience so far.

7. The following user says "Thanks" to jasonlujan

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I was able to complete an order on their site today. I may have been among the first on the new site as I was being charged $550 shipping for EACH item. Needless to say, I sent a message about that and it was taken care of. Quickly too.

9. The following user says "Thanks" to Falken Hawke

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Falken Hawke View Post
    I was able to complete an order on their site today. I may have been among the first on the new site as I was being charged $550 shipping for EACH item. Needless to say, I sent a message about that and it was taken care of. Quickly too.
    Hello Falken Hawke and welcome to the site

Do you mind my asking what your shipping cost was? Did you get the Asia pricing or something in between?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thank you.

I was charged the USA rate, $550. I've noticed DHL has been consistent with shipping to Hawaii at the same rate as the rest of the USA. Ironically in this case, it should actually be cheaper but I'm not complaining too much

Thanks
    Thanks Received

https://a-pachinko.store/pages/information

This page should have shipping info. Rona has put the costs up for postage and that. Looks like the Americas are 550 or 700.
    Your man on the Pachi Frontline.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by PekoJPF View Post
    https://a-pachinko.store/pages/information

This page should have shipping info. Rona has put the costs up for postage and that. Looks like the Americas are 550 or 700.
    Quote Originally Posted by Falken Hawke View Post
    Thank you.

I was charged the USA rate, $550. I've noticed DHL has been consistent with shipping to Hawaii at the same rate as the rest of the USA. Ironically in this case, it should actually be cheaper but I'm not complaining too much
    Thanks for the info. Yes I too saw the rates page but it sounded like you received a discounted rate to Hawaii in your original post Falken Hawke. Did you purchase multiple machines and only had a flat rate of $550 for shipping or??

I was curious to pass on your costs to another pachinko fan in Hawaii if you don't mind sharing here or in a private message.

14. The following user says "Thanks" to Peteybob

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Sorry for the confusion, I should have been more specific. I ordered one machine, a coinless adapter, and 500 tokens. However, the at checkout, it was charging $1650 for shipping.

I hope that helps a little as there are a number of accessories that can probably ship with a machine. Emailing directly might help too. Satoru was very helpful with my order.

16. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Falken Hawke

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thank you for sharing!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i ordered 2 machines, and paid US$500 each for shipping via DHL. took 5 days to get here after the customary 4 weeks of prep time.
    understand that as an artist i am able to write all these expenses off, on my taxes, as these machines are considered research. but the high cost does prevent me from getting some of the other models i see there (and of course having the space for a whole collection.)

i wish there was a way this vender could bundle or have lower cost shipping options.

19. The following user says "Thanks" to jasonlujan

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The only thing that comes to mind is a significant order not unlike what's being done with the FB group. If they only use DHL though, it wouldn't be as large an order but they'd also need to be able to build a pallet themselves.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

They actually do ship on pallets when deemed necessary and if a large order is placed where a sea shipment container is needed the shipping is cheaper. This is how my last order back in December arrived. 7F3D7E2B-31D9-43F1-83F5-4E2131A5096D.jpgA61A6925-4C18-4970-BBC6-2B0B85A0ADDD.jpg
    On the unwrapped pallet there were three more boxes on it. Two of the same size as the other and one super small one. A couple of these large boxes were not machines but the upper toppers for larger machines which is more typical of newer machines within the past 3/4 years. I was not charged extra shipping for those additional boxes which was super nice. I do highly recommend them though as their customer service is amazing as well as the actual product that arrived. I mean if you have any kind of question or are in a need of a very specific part etc they can get it for you. They also offer lots of customization things for the machines on how you want them to operate which is nice as well if you are into or need that. The two people I’ve worked with on my past two orders Junna and Satoru I can’t say enough great things about them! If a very large order is done I’m sure they’d be more than willing to work with whoever if a different method of shipping is requested etc.

22. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to TheDilPickle

Thanks
    Thanks Received

That's good to know. I was actually expecting air cargo pallets:
    pmc.jpg
    ...but surface is definitely cheaper

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by jasonlujan View Post
    i ordered 2 machines, and paid US$500 each for shipping via DHL. took 5 days to get here after the customary 4 weeks of prep time.
    understand that as an artist i am able to write all these expenses off, on my taxes, as these machines are considered research. but the high cost does prevent me from getting some of the other models i see there (and of course having the space for a whole collection.)

i wish there was a way this vender could bundle or have lower cost shipping options.
    It’s less than $200 per machine for me to import machines via JT Comatz through the group FB purchases; so there’s definitely much cheaper options available to those who look around! Also machines are usually cheaper in the $199-599 range as well!

25. The following user says "Thanks" to lotsoballs

Aki

Thanks
    Thanks Received

^ yeah it’s honestly some decent deals, I will admit some of their machines are a bit more than what they are worth but you make up for paying the extra $100 on the machine side by saving a few hundred each in shipping with the group orders.

27. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to NeedMoorePachi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Plus even their prices are way cheaper than most the other importers. So it’s currently probably the best option out there for us.

29. The following user says "Thanks" to NeedMoorePachi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default A-Pachinko

Quote Originally Posted by NeedMoorePachi View Post
    Plus even their prices are way cheaper than most the other importers. So it’s currently probably the best option out there for us.
    Yep; that’s why I’ve got 3 machines on a ship out in the Atlantic soon to make their way to NC after being dropped off in NY. Less than $600 to ship 3 very heavy machines; 5 heavy duty transformers, and a very heavy box of 4000 balls is not bad at all.

The most expensive machine I got was $599; Moe Excite as apparently it’s hard to get in Japan.

They have a Sea Story on sale for $199 too…
    Last edited by lotsoballs; 01-31-2022 at 01:19 PM.

31. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to lotsoballs

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yeah I’ve got a Queens Blade and a Sea Story and a couple other goodies in the shipment about to arrive, and I’ll probably be 3-4 machines in the next order. The JT Comitz team also hooked me up and found over 20 banners I was looking for at very reasonable prices.

Definitely can vouch for them

33. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to NeedMoorePachi

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast