Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A-Pachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: A-Pachinko

hello, the machines on the a--pachinko.store site are very very clean ( This is the first time I have received such a clean machine. ). I received machines from pachi games and jt comatz and they are full of dust. there is a price difference, that's for sure and a--pachinko.store should offer transport by pallet.

2. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to john4541

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by john4541 View Post
    hello, the machines on the a--pachinko.store site are very very clean ( This is the first time I have received such a clean machine. ). I received machines from pachi games and jt comatz and they are full of dust. there is a price difference, that's for sure and a--pachinko.store should offer transport by pallet.
    I chose to go with A-Pachinko because they clean the machines. Yes I could do it myself and save money but with the kind of "stuff" that gets removed from cleaning, I'd rather pay someone else... :S As for shipping, I get the impression they'd accomodate options as someone obviously received a shipment that wasn't via DHL. Just my experience with my single purchase also gives the impression of their accomodating attitude.

Again, it may cost more with what they do but if one simply asked, I'm sure they'd be more than able to work something out.

4. The following user says "Thanks" to Falken Hawke

Thanks
    Thanks Received

My first order I did with them was via UPS. That ended up being a disaster on UPS’ end with 4of 7 machines being severely damaged. Junna/Satoru immediately worked on sending all new fully cleaned machines/cells as replacements (depending on the damage). They were so apologetic and helpful with me during this. This is when I suggested we try DHL as a way to ship since I know their international shipping department has always worked well for me. Not only did everything arrive in full working order but arrived even faster than UPS. My subsequent second order I made with them about a month later was then done via DHL as seen in the photos I posted on the pallets etc. They may cost a little more but they truly do go above and beyond and exceed my expectations.

6. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to TheDilPickle

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

It must be a worldwide thing. Because I will never use UPS again. That was just a small box from UK to Germany.
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I received my order today, 1 pachislot, "Girls und Panzer". First off, A-Pachinko was very communicative the whole time.

First I was informed of the time frame for each step from disassembly, cleaning, reassembly, testing, packaging, local (within Japan) shipping, and International shipping.

To my surprise, this was followed up with a PDF progress report showing the machine being packed as well as a link to a video showing the machine working.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoseIo...ature=youtu.be

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hmzv0...ature=youtu.be

I was also sent pictures of the prepared shipment:

IMG_7422.JPG

The good part ends here. DHL (to me anyway) screwed this up every which way they could...

IMG_20220224_131105.jpg

Note the orientation of the box BTW...

IMG_20220224_131045.jpg

To be clear, this is the BOTTOM of the box. Note the bottom of the box when sent to me was sitting on a pallete.

Despite DHL's attempt (to me anyway) to screw up my machine, I received it working and not physically damaged along with 1000 Bi-metal metals and a coinless adapter. I am a bit upset about the missing pallete though, I had plans for it.

9. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to Falken Hawke

Thanks
    Thanks Received

their prices on pachinkos seem to have skyrocketed

Thanks
    Thanks Received

First off, a door hinge on my machine broke, preventing the bottom door from closing. On a wild shot, I emailed A-Pachinko hoping they would be able to provide a replacement (and a spare). After a few details, I was accomodated and have replacements on the way.

Second, I was notified their shipping cost has been reduced for some destinations via FedEx. I know this doesn't compete with many who are able to group ship but for some of us like myself, every little bit helps

https://a-pachinko.store/blogs/new/s...-price-reduced

12. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Falken Hawke

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2