Hey all....

I have a Kaze no Yojimbo pachi (by Rodeo?) that has the wrong belly glass in it. And I'm hoping to replace it with the correct one, or a replica.
After doing some research, I believe there are at least two versions of this game. Essentially, they are the same. However, there are some differences in the images shown on the LCD screen. Also, the cabinet artwork on one version seems to have more of a white/light gray background, where the other version has more red in the background. This difference in the colors also applied to the belly glass.

I'm almost certain that my machine has the white/light gray type graphics on it. However, I think either version would actually look just fine.

Ideally, I would like to find an actual belly glass panel. But so far I've had NO luck. So I would also be interested in finding a hi-res photo or image of this panel, so that I could attempt to make a replica of the panel myself. I can find images of the machine in the various pachi database sites. But they are all way too small to be useful.

If anyone knows of a source for this belly glass, OR a hi-res image of it (either color version), it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!! and Happy Holidays to everyone!!