Thread: Battle Counters

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Battle Counters

Just getting into pachinko, and am still foggy about many aspects of it. I'm kind of interested in getting a battle counter for my EVA 10 Speed Ball Pachinko machine, but there appear to be many different kinds. Will any battle counter work with my machine, or do I need to look for a specific model or type? What is the difference between models? How easy is it to add a battle counter to a machine?

Thanks in advance

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Battle Counters

They all have the basic 4 pairs.
    2 power.
    2 start pocket hits / reel spins (yes there is a difference)
    2 ootari/jackpot
    2 high Probability time

The bottom 2 indicate how many times a jackpot was hit in a fever.

As to how easy. Well 6 wires connect to the back of the machine on the spring clips (newer machines) then you just need to connect 24vac to the machine incoming supply.

I suppose the main 2 manufacturers are One Asahi and Daiichi.
    The asahi ones can be connected straight to the back of the machine whilst the daiichi require a connection board between.

Newer ones have bigger screens and more fancy lighting.
    Then you may want to think about are you going to add any more machines and are you going to sync them together. If your putting them in a cabinet. You can add additional top lights and end of aisle lights.
    Although to sync then. You would need to get hold of a remote control to program them. Plus a Japanese manual and a way to translate it. The older asahi required a controller and and end of line resistor for this.

I got all of mine from Yahoo Japan auctions. It might be worth looking for some one selling a bulk set of 3,5 10. Then you can have one or 3 spare that match and sell the rest on.

Difference between models.

Hmmm

https://www.one-a.co.jp/business/amu...st/amuse_call/

The led patterns and colours change depending on what's happening and how big the win is.

Then this one seems to play short videos when it gets the right input signals.

https://www.high-enter.biz/product/datalamp.html

Also says the top one has USB charging whislt the bottom one can syne to the parlour pc to change the light patterns
    Ian #UKPachinko

3. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thank you for the detailed response, I really appreciate the insight! Just to be clear- there aren't any compatibility considerations? As in, there's no worry about getting one that simply won't work with my machine?

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well. Older machines and counters (mid nineties to end 2020) had voltage output rather than volt free signals. Those you have to be careful of. As you don't want the machine sending out voltage signals to where there shouldn't be any.

Apart from that. It's all good. Daiichi had a page hidden on their website that lists the connections on all new and older machines (about 6 years old) but I can never seem to find it.

Oh as to if it will work.
    Pachinko counter for pachinko
    Pachislo counter for pachislo.
    Some counters can do both.

But for me. If not sure. If it's for a pachinko machine. Avoid a counter that says RB or BB in the graphics unless you research that model further.
    Last edited by Drunkenclam; 11-12-2021 at 07:01 PM.
    Ian #UKPachinko

6. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Drunkenclam