Hello everyone!

I have been into arcade games for over 10+ years and own a whole bunch of games at this point, but I am new to both Pachislo and Pachinko. I recently bought a Daito Re Zero pachislo and a Madoka Magika Pachinko. The Pachinko seems to be working just fine since I bought it and the Re Zero pachislo did as well... Until pretty recently.

I powered on the pachislo and started playing after it sat for a few weeks. The front character artwork was blinking until it just stopped being lit at all. During this time I was progressing through gameplay until the game randomly jumped to this black and white screen with Emilia and Subaru in the background. It's just a static image and nothing appears to happen. You can still run the reels and play, but there is no additional gameplay features and bonuses. The on screen character is gone too. I have no idea why this is happening and I do not remember doing anything that could cause this. Does anyone have an idea on why this might be happening? I was thinking maybe a 5v issue that is affecting both the light and gameplay, but as I am relatively new to pachislo I figured it would be better to ask for guidance first.

If it helps I can get an image of the gameplay screen I am seeing when I get home.

Thank you!