Hello all,

I have recently acquired a pachislo machine from someone and it currently does not power on at all. According to the seller it was working fine and then he moved and after the move it will no longer power on. I don't doubt him as he is my mother-in-law's new husband and I approached him about purchasing it after seeing it his garage so I don't think he was trying to "pull one over on me". After getting it home I plugged it in and turned it on and sure enough nothing is coming on, no lights nothing. I did some testing with a multi meter and I can tell for sure that it is getting 120v in but I am not seeing anything coming out on the output pins. I also checked and replaced the fuse on the power supply and it appears to not be the issue, although I only see 1 on the actual board and it seems most other types of power supplies have more than one so maybe I am missing one. It is a alibit/takasago model A 2002 kajimaya machine and it appears the replacement part site is no longer operating. If anyone has any ideas as to what else the issue could be or anything else to try it would be greatly appreciated. Or at the very least maybe someone an idea as to where I can find a replacement power supply. I have attached photos of the power supply and one of the manual showing the power supply itself to help as reference. If you would need any other information please let me know and I will get it for you. Here is a link as well to the machine on Pachislo Database - https://www.pachislodb.com/db-KAJIMAYA.html. I greatly appreciate you reading this message and any help you could provide! Thanks in advance!!

s-l1600.jpgs-l160.png