Thread: Pachinko where/how to get one U.K.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Pachinko where/how to get one U.K.

Hi all, I’ve been interested in Pachinko for a good few years now but never been invested enough to go and hunt for one. Just wondering if anyone has any go to places to look at to get hold of one.

I’m pretty clueless so any help is appreciated, thank you in advance!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachinko where/how to get one U.K.

I have had pleasant experiences purchasing from Ad de Smoker of PachGames.nl his prices are not nearly as bad as many of the other resellers and he packages everything meticulously. He is also super helpful and assisted me with all my questions I had along the way.

Additionally although they are not located in Europe, you can contact JT Comitz if looking for something specific and their prices are super fair and can help you find just about any machine you desire. I have heard nothing but good things from their previous customers and recently placed an order with them which I am eagerly awaiting.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

3. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to NeedMoorePachi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by NeedMoorePachi View Post
    I have had pleasant experiences purchasing from Ad de Smoker of PachGames.nl his prices are not nearly as bad as many of the other resellers and he packages everything meticulously. He is also super helpful and assisted me with all my questions I had along the way.

Additionally although they are not located in Europe, you can contact JT Comitz if looking for something specific and their prices are super fair and can help you find just about any machine you desire. I have heard nothing but good things from their previous customers and recently placed an order with them which I am eagerly awaiting.

Thank you for that it’s greatly appreciated, I’ll definitely have a look into those two. As for specific machines though, is there any that are recommend at all and more sought after? Or are they all completely down to personal preference? As I said I’m a total noob here

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

6. The following user says "Thanks" to Moparformances

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

WELCOME!!!

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

8. The following user says "Thanks" to MrGneiss

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by F56JCW View Post
    Thank you for that it’s greatly appreciated, I’ll definitely have a look into those two. As for specific machines though, is there any that are recommend at all and more sought after? Or are they all completely down to personal preference? As I said I’m a total noob here
    Hello F56JCW and welcome to the group

You will do well by finding a machine with a theme that you enjoy. Look thru videos of game play for something you might like.

Chicken Fried Steak takethecastle57's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

When things don't go right the 1st time , Step back ,Take a break and come back renewed. RGS

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

I search for mine through sites and listings on Rakuten or Yahoo Japan Auctions for the older models. using the bidding service FromJapan.
    Although My last new newer machine was a pachislo. the last Pachinko I ordered was this year but it was a ten year old machine.
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenclam View Post
    I search for mine through sites and listings on Rakuten or Yahoo Japan Auctions for the older models. using the bidding service FromJapan.
    Although My last new newer machine was a pachislo. the last Pachinko I ordered was this year but it was a ten year old machine.
    Have you tried shipping through fromjapan ever since coronavirus? I used to use them a lot for other stuff but I have no clue what the prices are like to ship pachinko machines? I have just assumed it would have been like twice the price of the machines?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

https://a-pachinko.store/

their shipping steep but i'm very happy with my purchases from there

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Have you tried shipping through fromjapan ever since coronavirus? I used to use them a lot for other stuff but I have no clue what the prices are like to ship pachinko machines? I have just assumed it would have been like twice the price of the machines?

I recently imported a machine via from Japan; charge 2 was just under $400 for fed ex priority; economy shipping isn’t an option anymore However, this was a 90’s model kenrimono, only weighs 40lbs or so vs 100lb 2020 model behemoth. Probably looking at more like $700+ right now

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I don’t know what shipping rates are to Europe from Taiwan but JT Comatz has good prices; superior selection to any other vendor hands down, and can ship machines by the pallet load to save greatly on shipping cost due to high cost of air mailing a very heavy machine if you organize a small group shipment.

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Sure. The pachinko and pachislo were both shipped fedex prioity like lotsof balls said. as economy isn't an option to the UK either. Shipping for the pachinko and pachislo were 66,500 jpy each (round to the nearest)
    I also brought a set of Koi nobori and a RE:Zero pachi stand, both are going by slow boat.

I also got some ball managmetn parts from Juno at Bidservice sent via EMS
    Ian #UKPachinko

17. The following user says "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Pachinko where/how to get one U.K.

Thanks for your help so far everyone. Not a pachinko but I did end up buying this pachislo today off Facebook, hour up the M1 and £190 lighter. Good fun so far, gave it a quick clean up but all appears to work as it should

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to F56JCW