Thread: Pachislo Collection Lot

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Pachislo Collection Lot

Hey guys, it's been awhile since I've posted here. How's everyone? I've always had pachinko machines but I finally own not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 Pachislo machines!!! I've always been interested in these since I first saw one as a kid at a pawn shop. My favorite one is also the first one I saw as a kid. It is the Hanabi Hyakkei with Don Chan character. It was the first pachislo with the LCD screen overlay. I really liked it because you could see fireworks shoot out into the air and explode and it showed Don Chan and his girlfriend. I'm still trying to find it to add to my collection.

I acquired these 4 Pachislo machines from my buddy that bought a building and these were left behind. The story goes that these were from an owner of an electric company. He had them in his bar hangout area for his clients in the building when they would give tours and have events. Each pachislo is in great clean working order. Each machine came with 500+ tokens inside and each machine has both keys. The key to open the front of the machine, and the other key to do a reset or change the odds/payout. It also came with extra light bulbs, front reel stop buttons, and as an added bonus, $30 in $1 gold coins!!! They said that the coins had issues running through the machine and would get rejected. They didn't realize it was $1 coins and they were all in a bag. So far I've played the heck out of TACO SLOT 2 and Surf Trip. These are both so much fun. Aruze really puts on a good light show and the sound effects and music in bonus rounds is great. I've played Gamble Combo and it's equally as exciting and King Of Fire by Aristocrat is also impressive. The volume is SOOOO loud but luckily now I've turned down the volume to the lowest level and its much more tolerable playing indoors. However regardless of the volume change on the Aristocrat King Of Fire, I swear its still super loud. I'll have to make sure the switch I'm touching is actually for the volume but its a different model compared to the other 3.

Now I'm looking forward to adding more to my collection. Hope you all like what I have. Which of my 4 Pachislo's have you played and which is your favorite?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Nishijin Model B Super Deluxe Beautiful Day Side Tross Plus Lady Bug, Nishijin Power Roulette, Nishijin Sophia Powerflash Thunder Bird, Sanyo Comet II

2. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to brandonevans428

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachislo Collection Lot

congrats on your machines..

if you good with a soldering iron get these.. love them, i have lost track of how many i bought

https://www.ebay.com/itm/13057738009...oAAMXQPd1RHZ3H

if you uncomfortable with a soldering iron get these

https://www.ebay.com/itm/13057476609...gAAOSwEW5ZejfO
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

4. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Moparformances

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachislo Collection Lot

Congrats on your new find!

6. The following user says "Thanks" to Peteybob