Hi I am new to this forum. Thank you for taking the time to read this. I recently bought at auction a Sammy Sands Pachislo machine. I cannot find any info on this machine anywhere. I think there are a number of problems. It kind of powers up. Lights come on, Fans come on, The coins in and bets LEDs do not come on. The hopper seems to run fine. The fuse was blown on the reel stop board. I had a spare Voltage regulator and capacitor and just replaced those because the machine is from around 84/85 time period. That didn't help and the fuse blew right away. The solenoid is not pulling down on the coin checker. My questions:

1 Can anyone point me towards a service manual?
2 There is a key switch on the outside of the cabinet that is in the off position. It is towards the top of the cabinet on the right hand side. Its not the same key as the front door and I do not have the key to this switch. Is this the power for the logic boards that would run the leds on the front?
3 If it is a mother board issue can someone point me towards a supplier for an APEX 701Z?
4 I do not have any tokens for this machine and cannot find out what size or type I need to purchase. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

In a past life I was an electronic tech for AV equipment. I don't have any fear replacing components. I am mostly looking for shortcuts from taking apart all the wiring and drawing my own schematic.

Thank you in advance for any info you can provide.

Jeff Sand.