Good afternoon!

I'm hoping someone might be able to give me a little guidance. I've had this Pachislo for a couple of years now, and it has always worked perfectly. Previously, when I would power it on, game play would pick up where it left off. It would remember how many credits I had, the start button would be blinking, and if there were credits in the machine, I could just hit max bet, pull the lever and be playing. Recently, more often than not, when I turn it on now, it shows how many credits I have, but the start light isn't flashing, the max bet button doesn't do anything, and pulling the lever doesn't do anything. The insert coin light isn't blinking, and inserting additional tokens spits them back out into the front coin tray. It's as though the machine isn't fully initializing so that game play can start. What's even weirder is, if I try to do a reset, I can get into reset mode, but pulling the lever won't complete the reset. If I short the lever wires, the reset will complete, and then the game will play normally. I'd suspect the joystick switch is faulty, but when the game is working, it works flawlessly.

Any advice or troubleshooting steps would be most appreciated.

20210901_213309.jpg