Thread: Can anyone identify this eBay "parts" Mizuho machine

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Can anyone identify this eBay "parts" Mizuho machine

Quote Originally Posted by GameXGame View Post
    1971 Mizuho

I bought the same machine from this ebay seller, but he never sent the machine and refunded my money; it was going to be a parts machine for my other one. His shipping price was too low, so I figured he would refund me. Anyhow, it's a 1971. Slightly different center pieces then mine. It has a 205 launcher which is a very early version. It is missing the seesaw cover. There are extra feet in the ball hopper which you can mount under the frame. Should be fully functional provided there is nothing lodged inside. The ball launcher however, is not very consistent on my machine due to its design or alignment, not sure yet, but hopefully yours won't be like that. I haven't had time to restore mine, but only to get it running. I do have the seesaw cover though, but your is in better condition overall. My playfield graphic is very faded and yellowed.
    That is great to hear about my machine, I frankly didn't know the thing inside the hopper was feet, so that is cool to know. However, your previous experience with this seller makes me feel a bit worried. Not so sure why he sent a machine this time? Let's hope that he actually sent me the machine and not something else.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Can anyone identify this eBay "parts" Mizuho machine

Quote Originally Posted by alcid34 View Post
    That is great to hear about my machine, I frankly didn't know the thing inside the hopper was feet, so that is cool to know. However, your previous experience with this seller makes me feel a bit worried. Not so sure why he sent a machine this time? Let's hope that he actually sent me the machine and not something else.
    Hopefully you will have it intact upon arrival. Be careful of the plastics, especially any transparent plastic; it is very brittle. Let us know how it worked out!

3. The following user says "Thanks" to GameXGame