Hello All,

I am new to the communtiy and am also the proud owner of a new to me Tomb Raider Pachislo machine. I purchased it a few days ago knowing it had some issues.

I have been through the machine with the help of many posts on this forum. The main issue is after the machine has had a hard reset, the center and right reels do not spin after loading the machine with coins and pressing the stick to spin the reels. I have taken each of the reels out. I took the 4 screws out of each reel to separate the reel from the motor. I reconnected the harnesses. Cleaned the sensors. At this point, 2 of the three motors still do not spin. The main question I have is are the motors supposed to freely spin?I do get an E-6 code as well. I took the hopper out and went through and it spits out coins well.

One other note is the single bet bitton does not change the overall bet. It is always betting three. When I press this button, the light lights up on the mother board in the back of the machine so I assume its working. Sound, lights, monitor, everything else works.

I will add a video and pictures once I figure out how to do that on this site.