Thread: Lupin Machine Help CRルパンザサードY1 - CR Luporza Third Y1

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Lupin Machine Help CRルパンザサードY1 - CR Luporza Third Y1

Hello all,

I'm pretty much at wits end with this since I have little pachinko experience and even less Japanese knowledge. I bought this machine and it doesn't do the normal start up stuff. If I place balls in the front reservoir it'll shoot and even spin the roulette when the balls fall into the jackpot slot but it won't play music nor dispense balls. I have opened up the ball actuator thing and gave it a cleaning but nothing helps. If anyone has any idea to point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.
    20210717_174636.jpg20201023_152748.jpg20201111_214029.jpg20210718_012159.jpg

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Lupin Machine Help CRルパンザサードY1 - CR Luporza Third Y1

Hi, I'll try to address the payout issue. It doesn't look like you filled the hopper on the back (top) of the machine. That's where your payout is going to come from. You will also need to make sure that the pathway after the hopper is unobstructed and the hinged comb like mechanism isn't down, blocking the flow. Check all that first.

3. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to rockston

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by rockston View Post
    Hi, I'll try to address the payout issue. It doesn't look like you filled the hopper on the back (top) of the machine. That's where your payout is going to come from. You will also need to make sure that the pathway after the hopper is unobstructed and the hinged comb like mechanism isn't down, blocking the flow. Check all that first.
    I had it filled previously but I took out all the balls so they wouldn't roll out everywhere while I . The hinged comb is up and I have manually turned the mechanism that would release the balls to make sure everything was clear.
    I have seen some videos of normal operation and my machine doesn't play any music at all unless the jackpot slot is it.

5. The following user says "Thanks" to Zorrotheblade

Thanks
    Thanks Received

If I understand you correctly, note that the music occuring only after the center feature is hit, is normal. The only other time for music is associated with a bonus. Next remove and reconnect all the connectors associated with the payout mechanism from both sides of the cables. I am assuming you emptied the hopper with the switch near the payout mech so that would indicate you dont have sn obstruction.

7. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to rockston

Thanks
    Thanks Received

You may need to completely remove the payout motor mechanism and inspect it for debris/blockages of some sort. Small objects can find there way down the ball tracks and possibly into the motor/gear area and cause a jam. Unplug and replug connectors to the motor.

Also make sure it’s not something silly like the ball flow blocker is down on the ball chute that’s under the upper hopper. That will prevent balls from flowing or being dispensed.

Are there any error codes on the rear boards? Does resetting it do anything? (Hold down reset button 5 secs when turning it on).

Good luck!

9. The following user says "Thanks" to lotsoballs

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by lotsoballs View Post
    You may need to completely remove the payout motor mechanism and inspect it for debris/blockages of some sort. Small objects can find there way down the ball tracks and possibly into the motor/gear area and cause a jam. Unplug and replug connectors to the motor.

Also make sure it’s not something silly like the ball flow blocker is down on the ball chute that’s under the upper hopper. That will prevent balls from flowing or being dispensed.

Are there any error codes on the rear boards? Does resetting it do anything? (Hold down reset button 5 secs when turning it on).

Good luck!
    I don't see any error codes prompts on the back nor a dedicated reset button. Sorry about this but I am extremely new at this. I just saw the machine at a comic shop and when it lit up i figured good to go.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

fill the hopper and shoot some new pics of the back of the machine for us..

a few close ups of the ball pathways down the right side so we can see everything..

and of course

Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

12. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Moparformances

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Heiwa Hotaru frame machines have two red error LEDs on the back near the bottom of the machine, right hand one for 'Card Unit Error' (missing dongle and shooter handle not working), left hand LED for payout error. I think the triangle panel lit up red in the top right corner of the playfield in your photo of the front indicates that the machine is out of balls.

So once you've filled the hopper with balls, if the red panel is still lit up on the front, then there is a problem between the hopper and the payout motor, if it is not lit up and the payout error LED on the back of the machine is lit, then it's a problem with the payout motor itself. The other thing that may cause a loss of payouts is if the machine thinks the front shooter tray is overfull, so there could be a blockage or faulty sensor there.

14. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to daverob

Chicken Fried Steak takethecastle57's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

When things don't go right the 1st time , Step back ,Take a break and come back renewed. RGS

16. The following user says "Thanks" to takethecastle57

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Attachment 98245Attachment 98246Attachment 98247Attachment 98248

Ok here is a couple more pictures with the hopper filled and the panel removed to see the path a bit clearer. I took a picture of the bottom of the machine as well and only saw I led green LED but I'm not sure if thats an error LEd. Theres a 2 pin cable that isn't connected to anything and I could not see where it would go since it doesn't reach too far. Thanks again everyone for the help and the welcomes!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Zorrotheblade View Post
    Attachment 98245Attachment 98246Attachment 98247Attachment 98248

Ok here is a couple more pictures with the hopper filled and the panel removed to see the path a bit clearer. I took a picture of the bottom of the machine as well and only saw I led green LED but I'm not sure if thats an error LEd. Theres a 2 pin cable that isn't connected to anything and I could not see where it would go since it doesn't reach too far. Thanks again everyone for the help and the welcomes!
    I can't see pics?? anyone
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

20. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Zorrotheblade

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Not sure if its intentional, but I can't see a flow of balls from the payout motor all the way up only looks like 8 balls.
    There might be a sensor further up that isn't seeing balls. The system will want to know there is at least enough balls for a jackpot payout (15 or 25
    balls)
    Ian #UKPachinko

22. The following user says "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Your 'out of balls' sensor is unplugged.

The balls pass through a black box that is on the left hand edge of your last photo. The free two pin connector with the brown and white wires should be plugged in here. Hopefully then the machine will 'see' the balls and payouts will resume.

The picture below shows the same area on my 'Pretty Band' machine with the cable plugged into the sensor.

Heiwa_OOB_Sensor.jpg

24. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to daverob

Thanks
    Thanks Received

20210721_012446_HDR.jpg
    Ok so I have everything wired up, now it started to dispense some balls periodically i think? I heard them drop occasionally into the front reservoir but they might just have been stuck. Now there is a lit LED on on the bottom

Thanks
    Thanks Received

That LED is the 'Payout Verification Error' indicator. The machine is trying to pay out balls, but it is not seeing the correct number of balls paid out. There is another sensor after the payout motor that counts the number of balls paid out, if this sensor reports a different number of balls than the machine has instructed the payout motor to dispense, then this LED lights up and payouts are stopped until the counts match or the error condition times out and the machine tries again.

This will either be due to a fault with this second sensor (maybe it is also unplugged), or it could be due to balls not flowing freely into the payout motor or getting hung up after the payout motor due to a partial blockage or dirt in the tracks.

27. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to daverob

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yeah i have the machine plugged in and it just releases a ball like every minute or so. So I don't think its blocked. Where would the 2nd sensor or cable be located?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ok actually after letting so many balls through it has stopped and now the LED has disappeared. I think it might have just been counting slowly to get to whatever payout it was supposed to. The X light in the upper corner has also disappeared. I think it might finally be all good?

30. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Zorrotheblade