Looking for assistance with information about the Pink Panther A-type yamasa 90s version pachislo? So i picked up one with one other pachislo slot today and this one is/was missing the coin mech, i just ordered one to replace the missing parts one that someone had put in here. so to be clear the top light tube over the reels was working before i had carefully took apart the machine to clean the machine up, it was probably never even cleaned since the 90s it was that bad. The belly glass light was not working when i had seen it and it was not working for the previous owner, Anyways I am just trying to understand if this machine was ever converted for the 125v USA power or if its still on 100v Japan power and that could be whystuff is burned out on it. The previous owner got it not working right and it was because he and the previous previous owners couldn't coin up with the coin mech missing parts to let the coins slide past the sensor. Now they didn't know that was the issue and i only found out when i was cleaning up the machine. The Machine does turn on. Lots of the small lights are burned out "28v 3w" Someone broke off the ground prong on the plug. Sounds seams to be working from what sounds i can get, some lights work. This machine is old and i don't usually work with stuff this old. Reset key doesn't seem to do anything i can't get the odds to show up on any of the old digital display lights they just say 00. Any helpful advice/information about this Pink Panther Pachislo Slot Machine would be helpful for me and im sure others in the future. Im open to doing LED lights to replace the old lights on this machine if that is a possibility the old Light Ballets looks ok from what I can see. Not sure what exactly what to look for on this machine. Would be nice to get the top reel light and the Belly Glass light to work again.