Thread: FedEx Home Delivery in Monterey, California is a Nightmare.

Chicken Fried Steak takethecastle57's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default FedEx Home Delivery in Monterey, California is a Nightmare.

Bad news folks,

FedEx (Federal Excuses) for the past three days has Failed to deliver a 2lbs package to my Residential Address and Each and Every time I call to ask where is my package they say "it's on the truck for delivery" .

I do not know if it is only in my area (Watsonville ,California hub) that the problem is but I am about to get the Federal Government to investigate them because I am 100% Federal (ssdi, V.A.) Disable and have 70% Severe Depression and this is really stressing me out and really disrespecting me and possibly other veterans.

Use United States Postal Service, or UPS for shipping cause FedEx does not Care about anyone but Themselves.
    When things don't go right the 1st time , Step back ,Take a break and come back renewed. RGS

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: FedEx Home Delivery in Monterey, California is a Nightmare.

I finally gave up and asked for a on-site drop off / pick up site (Walgreens ).
    When things don't go right the 1st time , Step back ,Take a break and come back renewed. RGS

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i can't imagine the federal gov't doing anything about it and even if they did, it would take forever. good luck.
    EM Pinballs & Arrangeballs

4. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to emmadog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by takethecastle57 View Post
    Bad news folks,

FedEx (Federal Excuses) for the past three days has Failed to deliver a 2lbs package to my Residential Address and Each and Every time I call to ask where is my package they say "it's on the truck for delivery" .

I do not know if it is only in my area (Watsonville ,California hub) that the problem is but I am about to get the Federal Government to investigate them because I am 100% Federal (ssdi, V.A.) Disable and have 70% Severe Depression and this is really stressing me out and really disrespecting me and possibly other veterans.

Use United States Postal Service, or UPS for shipping cause FedEx does not Care about anyone but Themselves.
    Sad to say this crap is randomly everywhere these days. I think it is a mix of disgruntled employees at times and employee shortages which is high now. A couple months ago I used USPS for a 4 day delivery of some pachi goods to the northeastern states and it was finally delivered in 20 days! At least the box wasn't damaged in any way, just stuck in a major city for two weeks with perfect labeling, etc...

None of the delivery companies rise to the top and shine these days

6. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Peteybob

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I find a switch back and forth between UPS and Fedex depending on which way the wind blows... if I can choose to begin with. Lately Fedex has been absolutely horrible on the central coast. So I feel your pain. When I lived in San Jose it was UPS that was horrific.
    Woof!

8. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Chumsize

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I got the Jada version (Orange instead of red ) of the 1:18 scale 1966 Batmobile that Hot wheels out out a few years back and the Jada is a copy of the the Elite version yesterday and it is a nice version of one of the Best looking Batmobile and I also like the 1950's Batmobile that Corgi 1:64 made recently and I have the 2002 Johnny Lightnning 1:24 scale .

After many ,many,many ,many eBay feedbacks "Great Shipping Many thanks" I had to post a positive feedback with a warning about FedEx Ground to have them leave it at a FedEx on-site drop like Walgreens . The Seller was Zero helpful but the product was like I said in excellent condition .

10. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to takethecastle57