Hello friends!

I've got a recently set up Castlevania Erotic Violence pachinko machine that is not firing balls. I'm not terribly knowledgable on modern pachinko machines, but I am not seeing anything obviously wrong. I imported the machine from a reputable seller on YAJ, and the machine was in listed in good working order, so I guess it's most likely I set something up incorrectly or possibly something got out of whack in transit.

The status code LED on the back shows a '0', which I think means things are normal. I am using a Ver3 card reader emulator from Pinball Dave, and I verified that it works on other machines. If I open the door and manually drop a ball in the goal, it does spin the slots and pay out as expected. The path from the front ball hopper to the ball shooter is clear from obstruction. I don't know too many other things to check, so I figured it was time to ask the experts here. I would be very much obliged for any assistance. Pics are below (sorry, I can't seem to make them not landscape when I upload them to the forum). Thanks!

Rott1.jpg
PXL_20210704_052012930.jpg PXL_20210704_051852372.jpg
Rott2.jpg PXL_20210704_052353075.jpg