Thread: Pachinko In the Camper

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Pachinko In the Camper

Hey folks,

Since selling our house on 29 April, my wife and I are either staying with our son-in-law or in our camper. We just purchased a new home and expect to settle on it about the middle of July. In the meantime, I visit my Pachislo kids at one of the three storage units I have rented. I also have one Pachinko kid in the bedroom of our camper, and I am going to ask Slotter to post the picture of my grandson, Dustin, playing it last night. Slotter will proably tell me I have plenty of room for the other kids there on the dresser.

Best wishes,
    Dave Wile
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by slotter; 06-20-2005 at 03:51 PM.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachinko In the Camper

But, did the wife ever find out about all your toys in the storage units, Dave??? Looks as if you must have fessed up?

Great picture, btw!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hey Don,

Thanks for posting the picture for me. That little one is Dustin the Tuff. He is a handfull, and, I suspect, more like myself than my other three grandchildren.

I took Judy to see the Azteca and the Outlaw that I got from John, and she knows I got at least one more since then. However, she is not aware that I actually got three more since the two from John.

I bought a Babel and an Oh Hanabi, and I was certain I was finished. Then Jacagan had that Memorial Day special for $59.95 plus shipping (Siolar - EBay Item number: 6183130215), and I could not resist it. I am telling you the blue eyed blonde on the belly glass of that machine is a dead ringer for my wife when we were in our 20s. I could try telling her that, but she would never buy it even though it is the truth.

It also uses big tokens, and that was appealing to me. While it operates with one, two, or three token bets, it does not have any LED, 4th reel, or other special features. It just features the prettiest girl I have ever known on the belly glass. I have hit two jackpots so far, and, when I figure more out about the game play on it, I will write a review of it for posting in the museum.

Best wishes,
    Dave Wile

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Dave,

You could tell her you had a senior moment and forgot that you bought the other machines.

I've been having more senior moments myself :>)
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Dave, I got one of those Siolars from Jacagan too! It's a nice machine for parties as the gameplay is not too complicated. I started out with it set on 6 (for highest payouts) and quickly had to set it down to 4 as it paid out way too much! While I like the feel of the larger tokens they do fill up the front tray much quicker so I keep a cup on top of the machine to handle the overflow (until my trays come in from Mike). I've got 500 tokens in it now but it needs at least 500 more. BTW: I think you should stick to the story of having bought it because the girl on the belly glass looks like your wife. Chicks love that stuff!

Kevin
    Pachislos: Neo Pharaoh Zetz
    Pachinkos: Girls Und Panzer

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by David Wile
    ...I am telling you the blue eyed blonde on the belly glass of that machine is a dead ringer for my wife when we were in our 20s. I could try telling her that, but she would never buy it even though it is the truth.

...It just features the prettiest girl I have ever known on the belly glass.
    Dave, that right there should justify the Siolar, AND the other pachis.
    Tell her the tokens for that one are bigger, because they too are symbolic.. because the love you have for her is bigger than anything else!

Don't wear boots when you say this... she sounds like a smart one.

Nice pic, cute grandson, and glad to hear you'll be in your new home soon!
    logicprobe
    Retired - Living on a Wing and a prayer!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hey folks,

I might as well go with Lucky's advice on using the senior moment thing since it is obvious that Kevin and John are not buying my story. I swear to you that the Siolar babe really does remind me of my wife when we first started courting about 1961. Man, she knocked my socks off. And it wasn't just her looks! She was fun, and she was funny. I talked her into marrying me in 1964, and, while I did well, she has probably regretted it ever since. Did I mention that I don't cook? She does, and she does it just fine. Anyway, we no longer look like we did in our salad days of the early 1960s, but, in my mind's eye, that Siolar babe is a dead ringer for Judy back then.

John is right. She is no dumb blonde. She won't buy a load of manure unless she is planting a garden. While I do like his idea of telling her the bigger tokens are symbolic of my bigger love, I am far more romantic than she, and I doubt she would believe it. When she sees the picture on the Siolar, however, she will have to recognize my attraction for her is legitimate - I hope.

Last night we had all three grandsons sleep in the camper with us while my granddaughter and step-granddaughter slept in my daughter's house. Tonight the girls are supposed to sleep in the camper. I just hope they all do not decide to sleep in the camper at the same time.

My granddaughter is the oldest, and that makes her the leader of the "Wile Bunch." She is 11 years old and still plays boys Pony football, boys baseball, and boys soccer. No, she is not overweight; yes, she is pretty; but she is one tough broad.

Best wishes,
    Dave Wile
    Last edited by David Wile; 06-21-2005 at 10:31 AM.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I usually tell my wife, "I must have forgot about that one", or "I thought I sold all those", she usually just rolls her eyes and gives me the "you expect me to believe that" look and figures it's better that I buy toys than some of the other 'hobbies" I could have.