Thread: Takasago 007

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Takasago 007

Hi, I've recently purchased my first Pachislo machine, a Takasago 007 from 1999, its in great condition and in the main it works fine but there is an issue with the hopper; the mechanism seems fine and coins are ejected if turned manually but when its installed and activated, during play or when the "credit payout" button is pressed or it hits more than 50 credits, it ejects 2 coins and then the "HJ" code appears on the lower display, the alarm and lights activate and the machine has to be reset. I've stripped and cleaned the entire hopper mechanism, including the ejection bearings and it now runs more freely, but the problem persists; I have around 500 tokens in the hopper which I believe should be enough, so my guess is its the sensor/coin counter on the inside that's malfunctioning but I really don't know; the ejector mechanism did work for a short period after cleaning but when activated would kick out around 30 coins and then again the alarm sounded and the machine locked but this time with the code HA, if I then opened the front a further 30 more coins would be ejected.

Also the lower from strip light has failed, I have new tubes on the way but I believe the board may need replacing and finally I need 3 of the 1.5" grey sleeved bulbs out so would like to source a fair few of those so I have spares, and probably several hundred tokens (I have around 400-500 currently) just to keep it well topped up.

Any suggestions on repairing the hopper or sourcing a replacement (its an Asahi Seiko Model No. CH-650 (Serial No. 0025038)) and the other parts mentioned would be appreciated. Thanks Justin

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Takasago 007

sorry cant help much.. (More of a vintage Pachinko kind of guy)

wanted to say

Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

3. The following user says "Thanks" to Moparformances