hi all can anyone give me some advice on what's wrong with this Pachislo Popeye fruit machine when you first switch on it shows the E1 error and keeps rebooting, I have reset with the key which removes the error and it plays ok apart from the right-hand reel light is out, but plays like normal, but after 5mins of sitting in idle it starts to reboot itself over and over, can anyone tell me is there a battery on one of the boards somewhere, I have disconnected all the cables and cleaned them, and I have removed the LED board from the right-hand reel and the LEDs are all good, can anyone give any advice on what to do next with this machine, thanks for any advice Paul south coast UK, many thanks for letting me join your group, i have check the caps inside the power supplies all seem to look good no bulging<span style="background-color: rgb(36, 37, 38);"><font color="#e4e6eb" face="Segoe UI Historic, Segoe UI, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"><span style="font-size: 14px; white-space: pre-wrap;">