Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

3. The following user says "Thanks" to hanabi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: manual

Its the manual for Sankyo machines I do believe there is only one, mine is a Fever Sankyo, thanks!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: manual

For those of you following my thread here- Don't ever get discouraged. Don't be afraid to take your time, slow down if needed take pictures before you disassemble anything, lots of pictures. I have found these "Modern antique by some standards" Pachinko machines are fairly easy to work on if all the parts are there and the electronics are in working order. I have in my own diagnostics, also searching these boards, reading, I have been able to find faults and problems. Created my own problems, then started at the basic beginning to fix my issues. First, is the machine clean? All of it you can reach, even areas a small bottle type brush can reach. If the machine has been moved are all the balls out of it? Mine had three balls I didn't see in it, where they shouldn't be, after playing for 5 minutes I got E2 repeatedly, until I was ready to use a gallon of gas and a match to fix it. Not necessary, removing the processor, ribbon cables and the back mount for the mp. I was able to clear a log jam of balls. Next up? that E2 Came back with a vengeance. I at first thought this machine is possessed. Then After really going nutszoid I started to back track every thing I did, ahhhhh those pesky terminals into the micro processor. I had forgotten form my milsec days just how easy it is to bend one of the little prongs where the terminal connections plug in. I was suffering a slower start up a slower reel reset, which had me cursing myself for not doing the very basic thing to begin with a used machine, IS IT CLEAN???? I went way beyond rational thinking, how does the machine reset after a fault? How does one clear a blasting E2 or if I jiggle the feed to the top micro switches and my reels reset and will feed a few wins. What just happened? I didn't use GOOD LIGHTING to attempt repairs and I paid for it. Don't be me. Take your time, step by step. These processors on these older machines don't multitask like a modern computer. When say, a fault is made, the diagnostics are fixed to trigger faults and stop play or payouts. It is a simple path when that fault is cleared the processor goes back to normal operation end of chain. PROVIDED all pins on the terminal connectors are in place and connected. In these older Fever machines don't be fooled at the ball staging area. when the balls gravity feed down from the hopper they split into THREE CHUTES, NOT JUST TWO. this area must be kept clean. If a used machine, which all are, make sure you clean this area before you even plug it in the wall. In my Fever machine if you win a lot. (I Play it harder than most people) If it pays a lot and you don't clear the user area where the feed balls are and the payout balls are coming out (there is a slider button which empties this down to the win tray) The machine can and will fault. so hitting that 777, or that Bonus as you keep sending balls up, keep an eye on that feed tray. Now am I a bona fide expert on Fever Machines? No I will always be learning, listening, trying to win. But these little problems I have had awoke a long lost engineer in me that I though was gone. Given me a direction and enjoyment of watching my kids and grandkids playing on these machines, Thank you guys here at Paschitalk, lets keep playing!!!!

6. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Maxmaxwell

Chicken Fried Steak takethecastle57's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received
    When things don't go right the 1st time , Step back ,Take a break and come back renewed. RGS