Thread: Lights on my machine

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Lights on my machine

Thanks for the past assistance. I finally got around to playing my latest game. I noticed there are many lights when the machine is just standby that don't light. Oh it will light up on a near hit, or a win, or when the reels are activated but the top bar the one by the key, inside are two separate LED looking lights. Without doing surgery what couldIMG_20210213_085305_9.jpgIMG_20210213_085146_2.jpg it be? Is there a separate power feed for these lights? Or I see several wires cut (see pic) I am thinking the machine lights are activated by use, but the attraction lights are a separate circuit controlled so to speak by a main feed, from the house. Any ideas here??? thanks red

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Lights on my machine

I want to add this, I played for a while, and when you hit close to a jackpot all the lights will light. Ummmm ok. BUT I need some flava.......LOL No seriously. When the machine is idle, it just seems so dark and not flashing or alive to draw one to play like a vegas slot, My pischlo? slots will light up and even flash with random sayings to draw a player. What am I missing? Do these machines have flashing lights or are lit separate of the operational lights when playing???? I will keep digging but it seems to me when the change over to these newer Fever machines came about, flashing lights or just show lights would have been added to the machines to light them up. Ideas here?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

My early moderns have the same dim look when idle or when played without and balls getting into the win pockets. The difference seems to be when they replaced the reels with displays. The displays will cycle through various screens shown during play when idle to serve as an attraction.

I'll try to look into the door bar lights later today.

4. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Peteybob

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Peteybob View Post
    My early moderns have the same dim look when idle or when played without and balls getting into the win pockets. The difference seems to be when they replaced the reels with displays. The displays will cycle through various screens shown during play when idle to serve as an attraction.

I'll try to look into the door bar lights later today.
    Thanks I also above the glass front, the door glass frame is a light bar, haven't seen it lit yet. Looks to be a flashing bar as it has a either mini controller or a voltage reducer? not too sure, will keep looking.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I played with my Sankyo Stellar 2000 a bit tonight and here is what I found. The right side bar light above the lock comes on when the shooter knob is turned. The light bar across the top of the frame comes on and is flashing during a fever round. I know this machine was changed to cyclic by a prior owner but I do not know if anything as far as the lighting was changed.

Sankyo1.jpgSankyo2.jpgSankyo3.jpg

I also played my Sansei game a bit but never reached a fever round. The side bar light above the lock was on constantly and would flash when the front glass door was opened.

Sansei.jpg

7. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Peteybob

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Peteybob View Post
    I played with my Sankyo Stellar 2000 a bit tonight and here is what I found. The right side bar light above the lock comes on when the shooter knob is turned. The light bar across the top of the frame comes on and is flashing during a fever round. I know this machine was changed to cyclic by a prior owner but I do not know if anything as far as the lighting was changed.

Sankyo1.jpgSankyo2.jpgSankyo3.jpg

I also played my Sansei game a bit but never reached a fever round. The side bar light above the lock was on constantly and would flash when the front glass door was opened.

Sansei.jpg
    Well than I need a Doctor!! I will check again, The top bar I haven't seen lit yet, the one above the lock? Never. I am wondering in the one pic i show 4 wires feeding to a small board to have been cut, two are taped with heat shrink, could it be those other two are a interlock to house power? The board shows a definite 12v dc feed required it even designates + - could that be the feed for the aux lighting? I have seen some schematics on the net from I think flipper.com but it is generic and shows an independent 12v dc feed. aside from main power. I will keep checking on it today. trying to follow out the wiring and see if it is an independent feed to the top bar and possibly the light above the key. I may sound crazy over this but 1/2 way running is not 100%, my grandkids like bling, so does gramps when I can get it. Thanks

Thanks
    Thanks Received

HOLY moLY Do I need a shrink!!!  Here's where I am right now, machine stopped paying out, well not one to just sit and watch, Pulled main processor, pulled mounting plate for processor, found there is a plastic snap in cover loose on one side allowing the "win" balls to load up not being carried to the win sync and bell. Put cover back in place screwed down where screw was missing reassembled in reverse order and wa-la I am in win/bell heaven. I mean I am watching lights going off, balls bouncing and man I am in Pachinko heaven. (Only a real Pachinko lover will understand this, sorry).  As I am watching the machine and listening for any trouble, my counter on the bottom stops lighting. The top does so too after a major bonus win. I am beside myself at the lights and action!!! Then after finally thinking, got it figured out I get a constant e light in top leds, and a pulsing warning beep. I have looked till I am ready to write here for help!! How do you reset these machines from an e code ???? What is the secret? Yes i did run out of balls, refilled, yellow light went off and still having e code and alarm chirp. Help!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ok I need to apologize to the board. In doing a SEARCH, I was able to READ solutions that have been done in the past. I apologize for crying like a little well rhymes with witch. I think i have found my main issue is A DIRTY Machine. I looked at the payout motor assembly, looked at the ball hopper micros, then out of curiosity, I flipped open the dogs that allow the payouts( there are two) and wa-la the rear was empty as the balls where unseen in the gravity feed were stuck due to dirt in the gravity feed to the payout chutes. I feel like a real idiot for not searching the site FIRST to find a remedy, as soon as I maunally fed the balls into the chutes the alarm (E) stopped and the machine went back to normal operation. I am still at a loss over the one light over the key. I will continue to check the bulb and see if it's a bad bulb. I must say you guys here have given me a new desire to ease off the depression I am in from major health issues. These Pachinko's have really given me an itch and drive to keep collecting and playing, thanks!! yours max

11. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Maxmaxwell

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hey Max you make me laugh (with you), grin and smile with your last two posts. I think we have all "been there, done that"! You are doing great in finding and sorting out the issues within your machine. Keep up the good work!

You would really love a machine like Girls Und Panzer

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Sooo I am in a state of euphoria last night, Just watched a movie on Netflix called, "Space Sweepers" really hit home. I say this as personally I am kinda sick of the movie sex, lots of bad language, (excessive to me at times, and I am one of the bad ones when I do talk) anyway I am looking at my Fever Machine, thinking "Lets run a load of balls before bedtime" start to play and all of the sudden, "E2" pops it's ugly head up and alarms start blasting. I am ready to either get a rather large hammer and a gallon of gas or admit I have been beat. Not so fast there hombre, today I will completely empty her, clean every ball path I can. I had to almost disassemble it last night as the "win" balls were jamming so bad they wouldn't go down the win shoot at all (maybe 30 balls) all stuck. That was a little time consuming. Ok, So when these microprocessors sense an error, and that error is resolved, how long to reset the system or does it require a power down, a time out so to speak and a power on? I am confused. I had to remove the micro for the win arm drop to clear one jam, and now that E2 is driving me bat**** crazy (pardon the pun). Or are these so simple just the correction of a micro in the machine will allow "faults to clear automatically?" I sense that once these microprocessors do sense a fault of any magnitude it will require a system re boot to sequence the processor as it is fixed to start from 0-1 unless a fault has been detected which we all know will stop it and go to alarm, orrrrr am I reading way to hard into this? Help oh great Fever players, I'll clean and run a few diagnostics I can today, any info would be great!!!!thanks max