Thread: Sankyo Fever Wanted Manual

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Sankyo Fever Wanted Manual

I am new to pachinko and just purchased a 2002 Sankyo Fever Wanted. My son and I love it!

I really want a manual so I can learn more about this machine, but all I'm seeing at https://www.pachitalk.com/forums/loc...=6&linkid=1588 is an image. Am I missing something? Does anyone happen to have a manual?

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Sankyo Fever Wanted Manual

New members sometimes can't access some parts of the site..I changed some settings, see if you can see it now!!

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi! It is still just an image with a magnifying glass. If I click on the magnifying glass is just shows the image at https://www.pachitalk.com/forums/loc...id=1588&size=0

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by sir View Post
    Hi! It is still just an image with a magnifying glass. If I click on the magnifying glass is just shows the image at https://www.pachitalk.com/forums/loc...id=1588&size=0
    Same here :

Hello sir, welcome to the group

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks guys! Here she is:

2002_sankyo_fever_wanted.jpg

The game came mounted on a frame with an open back and wooden feet. I rigged a ball return system by raising it up on two Booker's bourbon boxes, putting a small box with a slanted piece of cardboard inside and a hole in the bottom, and hot glueing two champagne corks to the bottom of the supplied basket to keep it at an angle. The balls drop into the box, roll out the hole, drop into the slanted basket and roll to the front

Based on the configuration of my arcade this will be staying on the floor, but I don't mind it at all and it makes it easy for the kids anyway

7. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to sir

Thanks
    Thanks Received

9. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to MrGneiss

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thank you! This was very helpful.

I'm not seeing anything to adjust the sensitivity next to the transformer, so unless it's somewhat hidden and I'm missing it, my machine is is one of the models that doesn't have it. The manual says: 4. Sensitivity adjustment (Some Models). I've included an image of the back of my game so that someone can point me in the right direction if this game does have a way to adjust this.

sankyo_fever_wanted_back.jpg

Regarding the 3 digit display under the plastic between the attendant call buttons, should this be lit up? The manual says "When a ball enters an open hole, the machine will payout a certain number of balls indicated on the front of your machine." I'm not sure exactly where this payout is indicated so thought it might be here. The manual does say that the call buttons are disabled, so perhaps this display is also.

sankyo_fever_wanted_digital_display.jpg

Also, does anyone know what this little lever does? It's on the part where the balls drop out of. I tested it in different positions but it doesn't seem to do anything.

sankyo_fever_wanted_lever.jpg

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thank you! This was very helpful.

I'm not seeing anything to adjust the sensitivity next to the transformer, so unless it's somewhat hidden and I'm missing it, my machine is is one of the models that doesn't have it. The manual says: 4. Sensitivity adjustment (Some Models). I've included an image of the back of my game so that someone can point me in the right direction if this game does have a way to adjust this.

sankyo_fever_wanted_back.jpg
    a pic of the lower left of you machine may show the adjustment.. I had this machine in this frame years back but i can't remember where the screw was..

Regarding the 3 digit display under the plastic between the attendant call buttons, should this be lit up? The manual says "When a ball enters an open hole, the machine will payout a certain number of balls indicated on the front of your machine." I'm not sure exactly where this payout is indicated so thought it might be here. The manual does say that the call buttons are disabled, so perhaps this display is also.

sankyo_fever_wanted_digital_display.jpg
    search Daverob Dongle.. they are the best thing since sliced bread.. no modern machine should be without one..

Also, does anyone know what this little lever does? It's on the part where the balls drop out of. I tested it in different positions but it doesn't seem to do anything.

sankyo_fever_wanted_lever.jpg
    looks like a latch to hold that chute in place.. of ya open the frame and the lever my guess is it will allow access to the tube for possible service
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

12. The following user says "Thanks" to Moparformances

sir

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I was expecting to find the sensitivity adjustment where you suggested since I overlooked that my power supply is on the opposite side of the machine as in the manual's diagram, but I'm not seeing anything on that board:

sankyo_fever_wanted_bottom_left_board.jpg

I did find a circular blue thing that might be a dial higher up on the machine. Any idea what this might be?

sankyo_fever_wanted_Z092A.jpg

Anyway... the sensitivity is likely fine. Before reading the manual I didn't know you could actually control how hard the balls are launched and had just assumed to turn it all the way

Thanks for the tip on the card reader emulator. Sounds cool! So based on what I read, my game is functioning as expected since the digital display will not light up without a card reader emulator unit connected. So the Wanted Pachinko video I had seen on YouTube before purchasing this likely has that mod installed.

My other thought on that little lever is that it might have served the purpose of holding a tall basked in place if turned downward.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The manual says "When a ball enters an open hole, the machine will payout a certain number of balls indicated on the front of your machine."
    The reference is most likely the numbers printed in the upper right of your playfield like the 4,7,15 here. These are payouts for various pockets on the playfield. The 15 would be paid out for each ball entering the bottom trap door during a fever round.

desktop2.jpg

btw, I love your arcade pictures

15. The following user says "Thanks" to Peteybob

sir

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

I was expecting to find the sensitivity adjustment where you suggested since I overlooked that my power supply is on the opposite side of the machine as in the manual's diagram, but I'm not seeing anything on that board:

sankyo_fever_wanted_bottom_left_board.jpg

I did find a circular blue thing that might be a dial higher up on the machine. Any idea what this might be?

sankyo_fever_wanted_Z092A.jpg

Anyway... the sensitivity is likely fine. Before reading the manual I didn't know you could actually control how hard the balls are launched and had just assumed to turn it all the way

Thanks for the tip on the card reader emulator. Sounds cool! So based on what I read, my game is functioning as expected since the digital display will not light up without a card reader emulator unit connected. So the Wanted Pachinko video I had seen on YouTube before purchasing this likely has that mod installed.

My other thought on that little lever is that it might have served the purpose of holding a tall basked in place if turned downward.

Thats a blue puch button. its labelled. Clear Switch. Probably an error reset button.
    Ian #UKPachinko

17. The following user says "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

sir

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Since this thread is turning into a manual of its own, I figured I'd add some translations.

Does anyone know the difference between the FX and JX versions?

Google translation of Sankyo's description:

2002 Fever Wanted SANKYO

It adopts a new display that combines the "drum" unique to SANKYO with the "LCD monitor". Also, from this model, the "time reduction" of 100 rotations has been revived after all the big hits. There are 8 types of jackpot symbols, and if you hit with 4 7s in different colors, it will be a probable change. Since the time is reduced by 100 rotations even after hitting normally, the degree of expectation can be maintained without reducing the number of balls. The highlight of the production is the combination of LCD and drums. Reach actions corresponding to "WANTED" displayed on the LCD will be developed, and the higher the prize amount, the higher the expectation. There are two types of CR machines in the series.

(Work) Jimbo Mika

◆ Sales name (model name) specifications ◆

CR Fever Wanted FX
    (CR Fever Wanted FX)
    Jackpot probability 1 / 356.3

CR Fever Wanted JX
    (CR Fever Wanted JX)

Image generated translations via Yandex Translate:

sankyo_fever_wanted_info.jpg

Low accuracy 1/349.7 Accuracy ratio 1/2 No limit
    CR Fever Wanted JX

sankyo_fever_wanted_speech_bubble.jpg

Aim for this place!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Here you can see the very slight odds and bonus differences..

FX

https://www.p-world.co.jp/machine/database/2285

JX

https://www.p-world.co.jp/machine/database/2286

20. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to MrGneiss

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Since this thread has become a manual of its own, here's a link to the volume mod that I installed

Sankyo Fever No Wires Cut Volume Control Mod

22. The following user says "Thanks" to sir