Thread: I知 new to Pachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default I知 new to Pachinko

Hi, got this Pachinko machine from my wife痴 grandfather. Been sitting in his basement for years. I cleaned the thick dust off of it the best I could. I know thing about these and been lurking on this site for a couple weeks now. I got it semi working but I don稚 think I have the power connection correct. I知 using a transformer that takes 110v in and output to 12volts, 500mA. From what I致e read here (great site) I connect positive to orange and ground to white. Which made the low ball light come on and off when I filled with balls but the only way I could get the shooter to feed balls is if I took the positive and ground to the other posts to the right of the connection which I don稚 think is right and it would only feed 1 in 4 balls or so and the balls that didn稚 feed would fall in the tray beside the handle. Sadly her grandmother passed away 2 days ago and we were going through some old pictures and we found a picture of my wife when she was a toddler playing on this exact machine. Any help from you all is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Maher1510

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: I知 new to Pachinko

Trying to figure out the electric, can’t seem to find any info on this style of machine. Is this a power flash machine, meaning I need an input of both 12 and 24 volts for the lights and Solenoid to work? From what I’ve read, the machines that have 2 fuses need two different voltage inputs. Thanks y’all!

Chicken Fried Steak takethecastle57's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

You have a"Gravity" Flipper machine . You need the upper ball tray in back at least half filled with balls so that the front feeder trays ball gate will be up and out of the way so balls can be fed to the Flipper Shooter mechanism so the balls can fly into the play field.
    When things don't go right the 1st time , Step back ,Take a break and come back renewed. RGS

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by takethecastle57 View Post

You have a"Gravity" Flipper machine . You need the upper ball tray in back at least half filled with balls so that the front feeder trays ball gate will be up and out of the way so balls can be fed to the Flipper Shooter mechanism so the balls can fly into the play field.
    Thanks for the reply! I understand it痴 a gravity flipper and the tray needs filled but it has a electrical (solenoid?) that moves the balls to line up with the flipper. Didn稚 know if that needs 24volts? And how to connect the electric to the machine.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ah, the Kyoraku. Open the front tray and you will find a solenoid in the loader mechanism. All I have seen thus far have had a nail placed to disable the ball stop section near the solenoid so power not required to load balls and plays like all other vintage.

7. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Tink

Thanks
    Thanks Received

You can also open that loader mech and remove the parts so it loads without power. Not sure on power requirement for that solenoid. I've just bypassed or removed them.

9. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Tink

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Tink View Post
    Ah, the Kyoraku. Open the front tray and you will find a solenoid in the loader mechanism. All I have seen thus far have had a nail placed to disable the ball stop section near the solenoid so power not required to load balls and plays like all other vintage.
    I have that model myself. I removed the solenoid completely along with the little gate it controls. Unplugged and snipped the wires clean, and no one needs to know it was ever there.

Nice clean machine. Hope you enjoy it for a long time to come!
    /Kris

11. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to copeina

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks think and copeina, I’ll do just that and remove it. Been playing with that solenoid for a few days and couldn’t figure it out. I know I will have other questions about this machine so take it easy with me. Thanks for all the help!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Maher1510 View Post
    Thanks think and copeina, I’ll do just that and remove it. Been playing with that solenoid for a few days and couldn’t figure it out. I know I will have other questions about this machine so take it easy with me. Thanks for all the help!
    Tink*

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Was able to work on the machine a little today and it’s working! Thanks for all your help, id still be scratching my head if it wasn’t for you all!

16. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to Maher1510

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome