Thread: Center wheel jerky, stop buttons not working

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Center wheel jerky, stop buttons not working

Hi all, I just picked up this Sammy Gallop Pachislo machine. When I went to buy it, it had not been used for a while, plugged it in, E1 error. I did reset, power off, key to right, push down on play knob, key back to left and it cleared code. Put coin in and reels spun, stop buttons turned blue and stopped reels, so I bought it and brought it home. Plugged it in and the first spin the stop buttons turn red, and the reels spin except the middle one is jerky and stop buttons dont turn up to stop the reels. To get it to stop I have to turn power switch off, put key in and turn to right, and turn power back on. I have replaced the 1 amp fuse and have taken each wire connection off cleaned with qtip and windex and reassembled each harness and plug. No change. I read posts about the spin bar not being centered but when I look, all the spin bar seems to do is push up on a switch. One other item I noticed is the bet 1 or bet 2 buttons dont do anything and the payout button will turn on or off the credit display. Also there are 2 fuses on the power supply 15a and 5a but they are like a square push button and I dont see how they would come out to check them. Any help on where to start is appreciated. I have pics uploaded and also a video that I can send... first time Pachislo owner and new to forum. Thanks all
    Attached Images Attached Images