So I've been talking to a guy who is shipping a pachislo machine that I've been wanting for awhile. Thing is...with all the machines I've ever bought, they have been already sold by a guy in USA. I'm not 100% familiar with transformers or the different voltage that USA's appliances use over Japanese appliances. All I've ever been told is that if I get a pachislo from Japan, how do I go about making sure it's compatible to use as soon as I plug it in? I don't want to fry the machine to bits. I've been saving up my money this entire year to spend on one good machine and I don't want to see it explode on me. What do I need to know and if I need to exchange anything in the machine, are there any videos you guys could provide? I'm just super nervous about screwing up something and I don't want to just be an arrogant guy and go "yay, my machine arrived! Let's play!!!" and I plug it in and the thing just dies on me. What do I check for in a machine to make sure it's going to work in USA? Thanks!