Thread: Ougonshin stuck in Settings / Odds Mode

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Ougonshin stuck in Settings / Odds Mode

So I bought this machine and it worked fine in the beginning. I decided to try to change the odds and now I cannot get out of the settings change mode. I moved the settings key switch to on and then used the reset button to change the odds. The odds have two lines next to it when changing the odds. I use the spin knob to select the odds and the two lines disappear indicating I have made my selection and I can no longer change my odds perfect right! I turn the key back to Off and the machine does nothing does not reset. The only way I can get the system to allow me back into odds mode is if I disconnect the large pin connector from this board and reconnect. Once that’s done I’m back into odds selection mode with the same outcome. I figure it must be the odds switch so I pulled the board out and that toggle has three traces on the board I confirmed that when the toggle switch is depressed I gain continuity and continuity goes away when I turn the switch back. In my mind this confirms that the toggle switch is working. Not sure if it matters but I have checked the door sensor and it get continuity on brown and orange wires when open and continuity on all three wires when closed seems fine to me. I’m wishing I never tried to change the odds and just played it forever lol.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Ougonshin stuck in Settings / Odds Mode

[QUOTE=Bizaare;609271]So I bought this machine and it worked fine in the beginning. I decided to try to change the odds and now I cannot get out of the settings change mode. I moved the settings key switch to on and then used the reset button to change the odds. The odds have two lines next to it when changing the odds. I use the spin knob to select the odds and the two lines disappear indicating I have made my selection and I can no longer change my odds perfect right! I turn the key back to Off and the machine does nothing does not reset. The only way I can get the

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Ougonshin stuck in Settings / Odds Mode