Thread: Anyone know where to get a Rio Rainbow Gate Pachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Anyone know where to get a Rio Rainbow Gate Pachinko

I've been looking for a Rio Rainbow Gate Pachinko Machine, but I can't find them anywhere. Modern Pachinko's site doesn't have them either. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Anyone know where to get a Rio Rainbow Gate Pachinko

Quote Originally Posted by poshun View Post
    I've been looking for a Rio Rainbow Gate Pachinko Machine, but I can't find them anywhere. Modern Pachinko's site doesn't have them either. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks
    I know a place... JT-Comatz Trading co. and you are in luck as they are having a really good sale! Their last monthly list of machines had Rio 2 for $150

Should also mention to others they’ve got Symphogear which is also really good machine as well for rock bottom price of $150. (Plus shipping from Taiwan of course! $$$ )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. The following user says "Thanks" to lotsoballs

Gibisans - Japan West compirate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Is this the one you mean?

Dam! Your too fast for me lotsoballs!
    Last edited by compirate; 11-18-2020 at 12:12 PM.

人生は恐れなければ、とても素晴らしいものなんだよ。
    人生に必要なもの。それは勇気と想像力、そして少しのお金だ。

5. The following user says "Thanks" to compirate

Thanks
    Thanks Received

yep that's the one! Is it even possible for an American to get their hands on one of those though? I can't read any of it haha.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks, lotso. What site did you find that from? I will be honest with you both ITT that I have never bought from overseas and I've only bought overpriced machines from within the USA. I did find JT-Comatz Trading co but was put off by the fact that its from Alibaba. I would like any info that you could share with me if you guys have the time as to how I would go about doing this.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

yep that's the one! Is it even possible for an American to get their hands on one of those though? I can't read any of it haha.
    Easily; I’ve bought a couple machines from JT Comatz, ask for Sara. They reply in English and they have an Alibaba store.

I got my Rio 2 in Myrtle Beach SC for $100 though! So it’s quite possible...

9. The following user says "Thanks" to lotsoballs

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by lotsoballs View Post
    Easily; I’ve bought a couple machines from JT Comatz, ask for Sara. They reply in English and they have an Alibaba store.

I got my Rio 2 in Myrtle Beach SC for $100 though! So it’s quite possible...

Would you imagine that shipping would be quite costly due to the pandemic around this time?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks, lotso. What site did you find that from? I will be honest with you both ITT that I have never bought from overseas and I've only bought overpriced machines from within the USA. I did find JT-Comatz Trading co but was put off by the fact that its from Alibaba. I would like any info that you could share with me if you guys have the time as to how I would go about doing this.
    They send an emailed PDF list from their suppliers in Japan that they don’t have in stock yet; you tell them which machine you want; they will order it with their weekly shipment from Japan, they test all machines 100%, send you a video of your machine working; pack it top notch, double boxed with transformer and 500 balls. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy again; but shipping quotes are high. The low low machine prices kinda help offset that though.

Just contact them via email or on Alibaba and they can forward you their list of Japan stock.

12. The following user says "Thanks" to lotsoballs

Thanks
    Thanks Received

They send an emailed PDF list from their suppliers in Japan that they don’t have in stock yet; you tell them which machine you want; they will order it with their weekly shipment from Japan, they test all machines 100%, send you a video of your machine working; pack it top notch, double boxed with transformer and 500 balls. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy again; but shipping quotes are high. The low low machine prices kinda help offset that though.

Just contact them via email or on Alibaba and they can forward you their list of Japan stock.

hmm I can't seem to find the deal you found haha! I feel like I'm asking to be spoonfed here and I feel terrible about it lol. Is it possible you could link the Alibaba Rio 2 deal you found? Thank you ;_;

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Interesting. Could you link me the site where you found it for $150 pretty please? xD I feel terrible for asking to be spoonfed but I'm so new to this and can't find it for myself lol....thank you in advance.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Interesting. I emailed them on their original site: http://www.jt-comatz.com/en/contact
    and on Alibaba: https://jt-comatz.en.alibaba.com/pro...o_Machine.html

I hope that they give me Sara to speak to as I requested her haha.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I emailed them. Hopefully I get a reply soon. I asked for Sara lol.

18. The following user says "Thanks" to poshun

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Anyone know where to get a Rio Rainbow Gate Pachinko

Interesting. Could you link me the site where you found it for $150 pretty please? xD I feel terrible for asking to be spoonfed but I'm so new to this and can't find it for myself lol....thank you in advance.
    Not all of their pachinkos are listed on alibaba; you’ll have to contact them via email or on Alibaba then Sara can make and send you an invoice/trade assurance contract (backed by Alibaba; not much different than Amazon’s business model) and you pay on alibaba. If you have problems for some reason you have “trade assurance” of Alibaba.com for 100% refund. Both machines I received from them showed up very quickly and packed excellent.

20. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to lotsoballs