I am moving in few months, so digging stuff out of the closet. I have an older electronic pachi called "Honey Bee". The reels no longer start up, although the machine still pays. It was intermittent (sometimes reels wouldn't start) 10 years ago when I put it in the closet. Now it never starts. Easy fix or trash it you think?

Also, I have a Lord of Rings. Anyone know the rules of this machine? It has 4 red ring lights on the left that light up one at a time when the ball enters a specific chute, but I have no idea what they do (this is not the same as the reel spin indicators). On the right side of the machine is an X and O light that just alternate on and off. Anyone know what these mean?

Sometimes Lord of the Rings doesn't power up right. I turn it off for 5 seconds and then turn it back on and eventually it comes up. Is there a reset button on this machine somewhere? I suspect the transformer isn't delivering enough current for bootup. Once on, it is fine.

Finally, if I decide to sell Lord of the Rings, anyone have an idea what its worth? Been in the closet for probably 10 years+ (not sure when they first started showing up in America, but since then ).