Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New to Pachinko Looking for Advice

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: New to Pachink Looking for Advice

Due to how new the machines are, you most likely won’t see one come up locally. One thing I recommend doing is going through yahoo auctions, Mercari, Rakuten, Amazon japan, and various other sources. There are various ways you can buy though those websites, I know Buyee is an option, however, because I live in japan I don’t actually use Buyee as an option but I know people that have.

also if you want recommendations for newer modern hanemonos, or hanemono style machines, I will recommend a few

#1. Umaibo: this machine is extremely popular, not just because it’s one of the most famous snacks in Japan, but the machine is extremely fun to play. There is a slot in it, however, the ball track is very fun and it is very entertaining over all.

#2. Fujimaru-kun: this machine is another game which has an extremely fun ball track and has various features such as blowing air at you when you win! https://www.p-world.co.jp/sp/kisyu.cgi?code=8803

#3. Big popcorn: this game is extremely fun. I’m order to win the bonus, you must first play the slot. Once the slot hits, it allows balls into the mechanism, looking like a giant popcorn machine, your balls must survive in the mechanism for a given amount of time, once the time runs out, the balls are directed into the winning hole for big wins! https://www.p-world.co.jp/sp/kisyu.cgi?code=9173

#4. Wild rodeo: similar to how big popcorn works and is extremely fun to play. https://www.p-world.co.jp/sp/kisyu.cgi?code=9283

#5. Osomatsu-san: this multi-stage hanemono is one that is on my bucket list to own. It is a very fun game despite the small payouts. This game has many things a modern machine has but without a screen!https://www.p-world.co.jp/sp/kisyu.cgi?code=9101

2. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Goobie777

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: New to Pachinko Looking for Advice

Thanks goobie for the detailed descriptions. I will see if I can find one of these is as my price range.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

You don’t have to share, but what is your price range? I can do some digging over here in Japan as well.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Here I am coming back to resurrect my thread lol! I just realized I never replied to goobie like a year ago! Sorry I didn’t realize you had posted. So to answer your question, I am looking somewhere around about $800 with shipping. Maybe more for something stellar. Anyway, I came back to just update real quick. I have been patiently looking for something to come by locally, and as expected, nothing did. So I started looking into ways to find something online and ran across this. Just wondering if this company is legit and if this would even be that good of a deal. It ends up being about $800 shipped for a tokio premium. If anyone has other suggestions of current machines for sale in this price range, I would love to see them. Thanks!!

I hope the photo of the machine loaded, I am trying to do it on my phone..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by loppydog; 07-24-2023 at 10:20 PM.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The company is legit. They will ship direct to you and there is also an individual on the East Coast that coordinates group buys with them to help save shipping costs by palletizing and sending in bulk to the US.

7. The following user says "Thanks" to Spyder138

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Awesome, thanks for that. Maybe I’ll look into that group buy! I miss-typed at $800, it’s actually about $900. Is that a decent deal for a tokio? Should I be looking into a different place to purchase in this price range?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I doubt you’d find one much cheaper…

JT Comatz is legit and the best worldwide pachinko dealer undisputedly… I’ve bought over a dozen machines from them with no problems.

Unless you got it with the group shipments on FB and live near Charlotte NC. Since shipping pachinkos is much cheaper by boat/surface vs air shipping.

I actually ordered the same Tokio Special (and an Umaibo) machine in shipment #9 en route now.

10. The following user says "Thanks" to lotsoballs

Aki

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I appreciate the feedback regarding the dealer. Mind me asking how much they charged for the Umaibo? That one looks awesome, but probably a bit out of my price range I think.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by loppydog View Post
    I appreciate the feedback regarding the dealer. Mind me asking how much they charged for the Umaibo? That one looks awesome, but probably a bit out of my price range I think.
    The prices on second hand markets are always changing… not to mention I’m their favorite customer who buys in bulk, so I get a special discount…
    So mum’s the word on special prices…

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Gotcha . Let me ask this. How much does that one USUALLY go for? Isn’t it usually over $1000 plus shipping?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2