Thread: Infinity Game Table by Arcade1Up

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Infinity Game Table by Arcade1Up

I'm in for a 32" one of these with battery, surprised the battery says it's 3 hours worth as I'd expect more as neither the screen or a PI should use that much but WiFi adds into it. I'm just using a PI for reference, they didn't sate the chip/processor specs yet. While I think I could probably put a Pi on back of a 32" touch screen TV and get it working with Android games, this seems to be a nice package. Currently a Kickstarter but should be available for sale March/April 2021.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...e-by-arcade1up

There is still some question to the final specs, as it appears the people answering on the page are not the direct people developing it. The OS is said to be Android 9, and there are questions if it will be upgradable or if it will be a later version since Android 11 is out now. Also in question is the amount of RAM as it has 2GB and it was asked about increasing that before release.

I'll add more after I receive mine next year.

2. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to doa12

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Infinity Game Table by Arcade1Up

For some reason it's not liking the images, tried posting one in the original, then saving/posting here and converting to jpg and posting here. Basically looks like a 24 or 32" TV face up with legs to make it a table.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

This worked at least
    InfinityClip.jpg

5. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to doa12

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Greetings. I received my 32" Infinity Game table a couple weeks ago, but went to Florida for a week right after it got here so didn't get to do much with it. It was a bit over 60 pounds in weight. I've installed quite a few of the games on it. It was advertised as having 50 base games, however as a Kickstarter, they were not finished creating/testing all the games before the tables were released to the backers. 24" models were shipped in March/April, and 32" ones in June (not all 32s have arrived as of 7/1 to the backers) From an announcement, these will be available from Best Buy as a preorder on July 17.

I though I'd share some pictures. Please ignore the mess, I put it in the exercise room because it was very hot here and I didn't want to carry it to where it belongs. It was 91F in the room I was working with it, but the room it belongs in was 95F that day so... I skipped.

One thing I was surprised at was it is WiFi only, no ethernet jack. Since it will require power most of the time (the optional battery says 3-5 hours I believe) you are still going to have a cord most of the time. I rarely use my WiFi so the first hurdle was remembering my WiFi password You create a free account for it, then set your handle for people to find you for playing games across the internet. The keypad was very responsive for me, and was a breeze to configure. Downloading/installing games was simple. At start it shows just the store in the middle and no games are installed by default. You pick a game and choose 'get', and it downloads the game and installs it. Installs ran very quickly, just a few seconds each for the most part. The puzzle one took a little longer as I think the graphics for the puzzles just made the download larger than the others.

As stated before, not all of the base 50 games are available yet; I believe someone said 28 were available at the moment but I didn't count them. Resolution on the screen is 1920x1080 according to the specs.

In the pictures, early pictures had the plastic protection sheet on the glass yet; and it looks like it had some heat in shipping as the plastic was a bit warped. It came off fine and the actual screen is crisp and clear.

I've not done much playing with it yet. But so far it seems like it will be a nice toy to have.

20210611_133732.jpg20210611_172456.jpg20210611_172718.jpg20210611_172727.jpg20210611_173201.jpg20210611_173759.jpg20210611_173809.jpg20210611_173838.jpg20210611_182656.jpg

7. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to doa12

9. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to doa12

Thanks
    Thanks Received

11. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to doa12

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Unboxing/assembly was pretty quick really. Accessories included are coasters, little shields/legs to assemble and put on top of the table to hide tiles when playing scrabble and such, little popup book, very short instruction book that showed how to put the legs on and lock them in (standard spring pegs that pop into holes to lock), and how to plug the power in and route it through a couple clips to keep the cord out of the way. I don't recall the manual saying much of anything about setting it up other than that you need to have your WiFi password handy as you must use it when setting up the table. 2.4GHz WiFi, I didn't see it sense my 5GHz access points at all. But as I said, it was pretty quick to set up at least for me. I could see some having issues with it.

13. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to doa12

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Looks fun!!

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

15. The following user says "Thanks" to MrGneiss