Thread: Modern Pachinko Odds help

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Modern Pachinko Odds help

This might be a dumb question but I am having a 2019 machine imported and was wondering on the listed odds if they reference the level of bonus you are currently on or if there is a setting for them to have better or worse odds levels 1-6. The chart below is the information I’m wondering about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Modern Pachinko Odds help

It does look like the machine is the new PA rather than CR although I don’t really understand the difference just seen it mentioned a few times. I hope the emulator dongle will work for this

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

From what I can make out. The first number is the chance of jackpot, The second is the chance of conseceutive jackpots. So hard odds. Getting the jackpot is tougher (computer controlled) but you are more likely to get an extended fever. For home use, You probably want to go down the middle or easy, to make it more fun for visitors and maybe less ball shuffling.
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The first number is the odds for the main game, the second number is the odds during the rush. From what it looks like the rush will have 100 spins at the lower odds to retrigger. Normally, depending on the machine, if a bonus is hit, the spins will reset at 100. If you can tell me the name of the machine, I could play it and give more info to you.

5. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Goobie777

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Goobie777 View Post
    The first number is the odds for the main game, the second number is the odds during the rush. From what it looks like the rush will have 100 spins at the lower odds to retrigger. Normally, depending on the machine, if a bonus is hit, the spins will reset at 100. If you can tell me the name of the machine, I could play it and give more info to you.
    It’s the newest Captain Tsubasa - the initial odds don’t seem right from other things I have seen as the newest is supposed to have 1/139 odds and the title was Captain Tsubasa Thunder Beast.

https://translate.googleusercontent....ZzonVZfB9xXxEw

And Official site:

https://translate.googleusercontent....0FC9z80u2vG2Cw

Thanks for any help on how it all works. I don’t have a great understanding on how the games progress and am trying to learn before the machine arrives.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

So one thing is for sure it definitely does not have a huge differential in odds. The hardest it gets is a 1/139 (I’ve seen it in parlors and the google translate messed it up). After the initial bonus there is a a 50% chance to trigger the 100 spin rush at the decreased odds ~averaging 1/40. Every other bonus resets the 100 spin counter. I’ll try to play this weekend and get some footage.

8. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Goobie777

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Goobie777 View Post
    So one thing is for sure it definitely does not have a huge differential in odds. The hardest it gets is a 1/139 (I’ve seen it in parlors and the google translate messed it up). After the initial bonus there is a a 50% chance to trigger the 100 spin rush at the decreased odds ~averaging 1/40. Every other bonus resets the 100 spin counter. I’ll try to play this weekend and get some footage.
    That would be amazing if you get any footage! Most of the videos don’t show the cabinet much just the screen which is probably what people are mostly interested in but since I’m getting one it would be cool to see some shots of that too. I’m so excited to get this and wish I knew some Japanese so I could follow it all better lol. I watch the anime of Tsubasa with English subtitles and like that a lot!