Thread: Pachislo reset Alladin 2

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Pachislo reset Alladin 2

Have a machine that i think needs a reset, but there is no key and having trouble with figuring out which button is which. here are some pictures of the 2 boards with buttons, anyone have a idea on the reset and what these buttons do?

thank you!IMG_1302.jpgIMG_1303.jpg

2. The following user says "Thanks" to nativedragon

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachislo reset Alladin 2

WELCOME!!!

Is this the one you have?? There's been several Alladin pachis, including two Alladin 2s!!

Sammy Alladin 2 1991..
    012011_main_image.jpg

Translating on my phone, it translates the three on the power supply as Lamp (black) Power (red) and Hopper.. No clue if those are right, but I would guess power is power and hopper probably makes the hopper spin, spitting out the tokens.. those should be easy enough to check just by switching them and seeing what happens.. no clue about lamp..

I would guess the button and switch in the second pic are for resetting.. Key switches are often replaced with toggle switches.. So if I'm right when following the reset procedure, the toggle would be used when it says turn key switch (although not sure which way is on and off) and the red button would be used to change skill level..

Not sure if you have been doing the full reset (usually referred to here as the hard reset) it includes changing or setting the odds as part of the procedure

as follows:

"How To Set the Skill Levels of Your Pachislo
    HOW CHANGE ODDS:

"TURN YOUR MACHINE OFF FIRST"

1. Locate internal key switch, and insert key.
    Note: In order to change odds, machine must be in idle mode with no tokens/coins or credits being played and off.

2. Turn "reset" key switch to on, to access programming mode.

3. Turn on machine now.

4. Depending on machine type, a number from 1 to 6 will be displayed on one of the LED meters on front door.

5. Locate and push Skill button. Depress button and notice movement of number being displayed in LED meter.

6. Once desired level is displayed (1 to 6), push down on play handle (Joy Stick) for 10 seconds, and depress both "BET CREDITS" and "COLLECT CREDITS" buttons to lock odds level into machine memory.

7. Turn "reset" key back to off.

8. Machine should immediately initialize. If not, turn power switch to the OFF position, wait 15 seconds and turn power switch back to ON position.

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

4. The following user says "Thanks" to MrGneiss