Thread: Biohazard 5 Screen Removal Help

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Biohazard 5 Screen Removal Help

I'm glad I joined this website. I've read every suggestion, but don't seem to find a solution. In April I purchased all three Biohazard models: Biohazard 5, 6, and Revelations. I bought them from a Chinese firm. At first the Biohazard 5 played without any problems until about a week later. When turned the machine on I noticed the screen was extremely dim. When I inserted a token the screen began flickering and flashing. The sound was fine and I knew the game was playing correctly, but I couldn't discern what was happening on the screen. I could place a bet, push the start lever, the wheels spun and I could hit all three buttons to stop the reels. The side screen was was working. It moved up and down and you could see the characters interacting on the small screen. After a while I stopped playing. I left the machine on. After a few minutes the screen stopped flickering and the screen turned very dim again. I could barely see the video on the screen. I shut the machine off, unplugged all connections, cleaned with electronic cleaner spray. That didn't work so I removed the power supply from Revelations and installed it into Biohazard 5. That didn't work either. I emailed the company in China and they're sending me a new screen. How do I remove all the boards to replace the defective screen? Please! There must be a repair manual. Or, is there a video that shows how to remove all the boards sitting on top of the screen? Thank you for whatever help you can give me.

2. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to MotownTommy

Chicken Fried Steak takethecastle57's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Biohazard turns on and gets green screen, no sound

Quote Originally Posted by MotownTommy View Post
    I'm glad I joined this website. I've read every suggestion, but don't seem to find a solution. In April I purchased all three Biohazard models: Biohazard 5, 6, and Revelations. I bought them from a Chinese firm. At first the Biohazard 5 played without any problems until about a week later. When turned the machine on I noticed the screen was extremely dim. When I inserted a token the screen began flickering and flashing. The sound was fine and I knew the game was playing correctly, but I couldn't discern what was happening on the screen. I could place a bet, push the start lever, the wheels spun and I could hit all three buttons to stop the reels. The side screen was was working. It moved up and down and you could see the characters interacting on the small screen. After a while I stopped playing. I left the machine on. After a few minutes the screen stopped flickering and the screen turned very dim again. I could barely see the video on the screen. I shut the machine off, unplugged all connections, cleaned with electronic cleaner spray. That didn't work so I removed the power supply from Revelations and installed it into Biohazard 5. That didn't work either. I emailed the company in China and they're sending me a new screen. How do I remove all the boards to replace the defective screen? Please! There must be a repair manual. Or, is there a video that shows how to remove all the boards sitting on top of the screen? Thank you for whatever help you can give me.

When things don't go right the 1st time , Step back ,Take a break and come back renewed. RGS

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Unhappy Re: Biohazard turns on and gets green screen, no sound

HELP! I don't see any article relating to my Biohazard 5 pachislot machine. I bought this machine from a Chinese company on Alibaba.com. The machine played great for a week. One day I turned it on and the screen was very dark. The sound was okay, but I could barely see the video. I emailed the company and they are sending me another screen. Does anyone know how do I remove all the circuit boards to get to the screen? Help! Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Biohazard 5 Screen Removal Help

WELCOME!!!

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

Chicken Fried Steak takethecastle57's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Biohazard 5 Screen Removal Help

Photos posted on this Thread of the machine in question will help us a Great deal on troubleshooting your problem.
    When things don't go right the 1st time , Step back ,Take a break and come back renewed. RGS