Hey guys,

So I have a pachislo arriving from FromJapan tomorrow It's a Re:zero machine from Daitou. I believe the input is 100V as the listing said it can be plugged straight into the mains in Japan. I will of course check once the machine arrives.

My question is regarding a suitable transformer, assuming it is a 100V input. Other than Airlink Transformers, I couldn't find anything that converts UK 230V down to 100V. On my existing pachislos (both Daitou), the seller had installed a 230V to 115V step down transformer which then fed into the factory 100V to 24V (?) transformer. I therefore started looking for transformers that outputs ~115V.

After looking around, I decided on the Bronson++ TI 200W from Amazon. I chose the 200W as the existing pachislos I have seem to be rated at 120W, so I thought 200W would give it enough headroom. The product image also shows a 110V socket, and the description mentions 110V as well.

However, I checked the output with a voltmeter once it arrived, and it's outputting 120V.

My question is, do you guys know whether or not 120V is safe to use with the factory 100V transformer? Or do I risk letting out the magic smoke? I did try searching the forum but couldn't really find an answer, though my impression is some people in the US just plug it straight into their 120V mains? I'm itching to play as soon as it arrives, but obviously wouldn't want to risk frying it!

Thanks in advance!