Relatively new owner to a pachislot. When resetting the odds I didn't know that I'd be stuck in limbo until done correctly. I've watched 3-4 videos now but for whatever reason I cant seem to change the the number on the odds. Initially when I inserted the "reset key" the number was 6. and I couldnt get the number to change by pressing the small white circular button on the inside of the door. I watched one video where it said to hold that button while the key was turned right and while switch the power on. When I did this the number change to 1. but still I cannot change this number even after pressing the button several times. In the videos it says Im suppose to lock in the odds by pressing the knob down and then turn the key back left and it should play but it doesnt not change the 1. at all (supposedly it's suppose to be at 00). This machine was set up to be coinless so not sure if that may have anything to do with it but I dont think so since I believe the problem is locking in the odds and changing that front display from 1. to 00.

Machine: KPE Genso Suikoden
Maker: KPE (Konami)
Release: 2011

Here's a video I uploaded hopefully explaining a bit better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsalKSwzhH4

Machine Front "1."
front.jpg

Powersu switch inside (bottom left)
lowerleft.jpg

Odds change button on inside of the door

odds.jpg

The "reset key hole" Upper right part of the machine