Hello everyone, I am a naive newcomer to this so please bare with me!

I recently bought (from my best guess) a Pachislo slot machine from the early to mid 90's. I found it on facebook marketplace for a bargain price of £10. It is in working order, electronics wise, and it is a beauty to look at! However, there are a few problems, although it all works, it seems to be setup wrong, as its giving error messages, or at lest what I guess are error messages, and seems to be in some sort of setup mode rather than a "play" mode.
The problem is me not knowing what the holy hell I am doing, I was wondering if anyone knowable on this subject would be willing to lend out a hand!
The slot machine seems to have an outdated "coin selector" or at least thats what I think its called, as it only accepts old 10p pieces and not the new modern coin. I have seen on youtube that often times these "coin selectors" are able to be reprogrammed by running a number of coins through them though I have found no information on how to do this with my model.
Moreover if anyone knows how to get it out of "setup mode" and into "play mode" that would be of great help!
Image 1.jpgCapture.PNG