Thread: I didn't do this before, but I'm here now, and intending to stay around a while.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default I didn't do this before, but I'm here now, and intending to stay around a while.

Hello, all ! My name is Matt...I'm a long-time video game collector (close to 20 years nowadays) and local video game store owner in Cleveland, TN. I bought about a dozen or so pachinko machines some years back (mostly vintage, except for 3 modern ones), about the time I originally registered here (maybe give or take some few months)...one of the things my dad liked to do was to accompany me on any of several 1 1/2- to 2 1/2-hour drives I would make to buy such machines. Unfortunately, he's no longer with us, but my interest in pachinko was renewed when I came across a fairly recent post in the eBay forum here, listing a lot of 5 modern pachinkos (2 of which were arepachis) for $800 + shipping from Utah. One of the 5 machines happened to be one I was rather salty that I missed out on about 4-5 years ago (there was a rather freshly-listed CR Apollo 1 on Letgo for $125 just 2 hours' drive away from me, which I messaged immediately...seller didn't respond to me for like 2 weeks, and then just marked it sold)...and so the wheels turned, and things happened...and I managed to buy that lot of 5 modern pachinkos...and I'm eagerly awaiting their arrival as I type this . Anyway, I will probably be silent and learn for a bit before opening up and posting a lot, unless I have questions, for which I have reason to believe this is pretty much *the* place to go for pachinko knowledge on any level. Hope to see you all around!

2. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to mb7241

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: I didn't do this before, but I'm here now, and intending to stay around a wh

Hm...can't seem to edit the original post...but a correction: it apparently was significantly earlier than my registration here when I was buying pachinkos originally (seeing that I registered in 2018, but was buying them in 2015)...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: I didn't do this before, but I'm here now, and intending to stay around a wh

if i remember correctly as a new member you can not edit things until you have reached a certain number of posts..

and of course

Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

now after i have typed this i see i can not edit the above post either
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...