Thread: FS in PA: 3 Machines: Freddy VS Jason, Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry |Sold|

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default FS in PA: 3 Machines: Freddy VS Jason, Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry |Sold|

Greetings all!

It's been quite a few years since I've been in here, but I have been in these forums before.

As I get a little older, I see that I just don't play my machines like I used to, so I am looking to sell them. I have a Freddy VS Jason, a Looney Tunes: Back In Action, and a Tom and Jerry machine for sale. I bought the Freddy VS Jason off eBay many years ago, and the Looney Tunes and Tom and Jerry I bought from Akimono. All three come with about 2000 balls and are in great shape.

I'm located in Slatington, PA, which is about a half-hour north of Allentown, PA. Pick-up only since I have no idea how to ship these. I have NO idea what these are worth or going for these days, so I'll put it bluntly: Make an offer where you, the buyer, get a good deal and I, the seller, don't get raped. I am not looking to make oodles of money but I will not give these away. I am not hurting for money, so please do not think I "have" to sell these. I just figure that there is someone out there who can appreciate these more than I do. I would prefer to sell these as a package deal to someone, but I will sell individual machines.

I was heavy in the coin-op community about 20 years ago but go out of the hobby. There are still some people on KLOV who can vouch for me as a seller and will offer a reference.

If interested, please e-mail me directly at weade@rcn.com since I don't visit newsgroups any more.

Bill
    Last edited by Ripweade; 05-28-2020 at 04:50 PM.

2. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to Ripweade

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: FS in PA: 3 Machines: Freddy VS Jason, Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry

For the Freddy VS Jason machine, mine has the blue playfield, which seems to be more uncommon than the red playfield versions. Looking at the manufacturer's specs, it seems the biggest difference is that the blue version has a "Dead or Alive" feature which the others do not. I've seen that when playing it, but cannot remember what it really is about! Lol! I've attached a spec sheet from the manufacturer, but I can't read Japanese, so I have NO idea what it all means.

I've done some research and the ones I am seeing for sale seem extremely pricey to me. The lowest priced one I've found is $2200! Yikes! I also saw two others, one being $2700 and the other over $3000! Whatever they're smoking must be good stuff.

As a starting point for the machines, I'll offer a package deal of everything (3 machines and 6000 balls) for $1500 pick-up. Individual, I'll ask $650 each. I'll be taking a loss on these, but again, I really don't play them and would prefer to see a collector have these machines.

Specs.jpg

4. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Ripweade

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Does it have LSVA written on it? Higher chance of a win makes it more popular for the home market.

It certainley has the best odds setting on it. Not quite in the light versions of some machines that sit at 1/99. But at least below 300

oh The Looney Tunes BIA is a Lumina frame. Thats a good one to have. Price is always a hard one to estimate. especially with pick up only. As something in one part of the country might fetch way more in another.

Good luck with the sale.
    Last edited by Drunkenclam; 05-30-2020 at 04:00 PM.
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I just checked my Freddy Jason machine, and it does state LSVA. I also saw 1/248.2.

Looney Tunes has BIA-MF-T. 1/312.1.

Tom and Jerry has No. 234. 3&10&13. 1/239.5. 80/100.

If those are odds, that makes sense. I know I hit fever easier on Freddy VS Jason and Tom and Jerry than i did with Looney Tunes.

I truly appreciate your reply and welcome the knowledge! If anyone can offer input on these machines, please do so! What would make me happiest is for someone from here, who truly appreciates these machines, to get a fantastic deal, as well as I getting an acceptable sale. For example, if these machines are only worth $200 each, i'd be happy with $125 each. If they are worth $2000 each, I'd be happy with $1250 each. Basically, I'd be good with someone buying 2 and getting 1 free.

Bill
    Last edited by Ripweade; 05-30-2020 at 07:38 PM.

Sandwich Shooter stampeed valkyrie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Good luck with your sale, I'm fairly local to you in the Allentown/Bethlehem area.
    There is another member on here, name escapes me that is fairly close as well.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I would buy from you, but I'm on the west coast
    2018 Jaws 2 Panic Again 2016 Superman Limit Break 2016 Majestic Prince 2015 MaCross Frontier 2 2015 Castlevania 2015 Persona 4 2014 Star Wars 3 2013 Biohazard 2011 Kung Fu Panda 2009 Star Wars 2 Light 2009 MaCross Robotech

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It's been awhile since I've been in here, but I do still have these machines available. If someone wants to buy a package deal, I'll accept $1200 for everything. That's for all three machines and all the balls (about 6000 balls). Break it down, and that's $400 per machine with 2000 balls per machine. Is that a fair deal? If not, I am open to education as to value and what I should ask for these machines. I don't need the money but wouldn't mind the extra space in my side room. :-)

If anyone is interested, pleas e-mail me directly since I don't log in here often. weade@rcn.com

Bill
    Last edited by Ripweade; 08-30-2020 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Adding e-mail contact

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Tom and Jerry has been sold and Looney Tunes is in the process of being sold. I do still have the Freddy VS Jason available.

11. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Ripweade

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Im interested in the Freddy machine if you still have it

Thanks
    Thanks Received

All three machines have now been sold. Thanks to the fantastic members in here!

14. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to Ripweade

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: FS in PA: 3 Machines: Freddy VS Jason, Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry |Sold|

I wish I could find a deal like this. I really want a Freddy vs Jason pachinko.