Thread: Pink Panther Version 1 Game Play Animation

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Pink Panther Version 1 Game Play Animation

If you have had or played a Pink Panther machine can you help me out with any pointers on the animation sequence.

I have played the game a number of times now and have gone through a number of the animations which start when a ball goes through the activation pocket (Wings) .

I am not clear if I am on my way to a fever round and may have had one when the machine seemed to go into overdrive with all the lights and sounds etc.

However what I would really like to know is what is going on in the right hand corner on the animation screen.

As far as I can see, we have a square box that counts up to 4, that you should be able to see in the attached photograph, which is what i understand is the maximum number of game bonus/credits you can normally build up at any one time.

This counter does not seem to follow a ball going through the activation pocket.

I was thinking of just putting 15 balls through the activation pocket to see what happens.

We also have what looks like a magnifying glass in the right hand corner and in the opposite corner some other shapes look a bit like hearts and clubs.

Also am I right in thinking when these spin sequences start you have no actual involvement and it is all down to how the shape/numbers match up if that takes you to another round.

Finally if any UK based members have a spare key for sale that would fit this machine lock (Omron W2 PA 206 CT) please get in touch. as I have had no luck so far on ebay or YJA

screenshot 7.png

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pink Panther Version 1 Game Play Animation

Maybe a sub roulette counter. They normally bank 4 chances. Is there a through gate/pocket anywhere?
    Ian #UKPachinko

3. The following user says "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pink Panther Version 1 Game Play Animation

Thanks Druckenclam, since i made my last post I have been firing balls and balls and have moved onto a number of different levels with animation i have not seen before.

I may even have hit a jackpot this time or started my build up on a fever round which I think I may have got as far as level five from the Pink Panther clapper board animation that popped up.

At one stage i found the rear ball feeder was empty and I put almost my supply of balls back in it and they just kept running through the machine in to the bottom front tray.

May have been over 300 plus balls.

i have looked at the activation pocket and could not find a secret pocket.

However when all this action was going on the activation pocket wings stayed open longer and I noticed that when this happened balls were able to get into the activation pocket from a different position and not just from drooping in from the top.

So could this be the secret pocket?

All good fun, but also nice to know what I am doing or where I have got.

Example when playing I now have small numbers appearing on the bottom of the screen like 1373 or 1234 in the bottom left corner we also get a full set card suits and even had a small diamond.