Thread: Pachinko Pink Panther Machne

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Pachinko Pink Panther Machne

Hi All,

I have recently joined the forum as I have just purchased my very first Panchio machine.

The machine is the Pink Panther by Fuli. and I would be grateful if any members could provide any further information and advice to me on the machine.

I have powered up the machine for the first time today and all the main game play bits and lights and TV animation all seem to be working.

The Fire knob and Tab are all OK after figuring out what this was.

I have tested the ball count in the 4 outer pockets and get 10 from one and 4 from the rest.

The activation pocket pays out on average 5 balls but this can vary between 3/4 to 5.

i have not to my knowledge hit a fever zone yet and understand this may require a number of cycles to set it up.

However there are a couple of bits I am not sure are working or I may not have got to a stage in the game for them to work but from the animation I have seen so far this seems to be as far as it goes.

I have two push buttons on the left hand side of the machine one large red one and a smaller black push button underneath which do not appear to do anything. Again i was thinking one of these more likely the Red button should work with the animation match up.

Also there is a round black ball shape disk that has the message above it 'Do Your Best' no idea what this does and again does not seem to do anything.

On the right hand side I have what looks like a small display screen area which I was suspecting to be the counter for the four game credits you can have built up, again this does not appear to do anything. I would add on the TV screen animation I have noticed in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen a square box that looks like it counts up to 4.. I have watched this and it does not follow when balls go in the activation pocket.

Finally the machine does not have a key and have worked out how to open it from the back, but would like to find a key if possible for it. I have removed the lock and found the lock to be a Omron W2 PA 206 CT.

Looking a past posts some members have been able to get hold of these and would ask if any are still available.

I have also been looking at past posts on the forum for anyone new to Pachinko which have all been very helpful with only a very basic understanding at present.

So any pointers from any members with knowledge and information on this machine and how to get the most out of my machine would be most appreciated.

Chicken Fried Steak takethecastle57's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachinko Pink Panther Machne

EBay sometimes have the key for sale .
    When things don't go right the 1st time , Step back ,Take a break and come back renewed. RGS

3. The following user says "Thanks" to takethecastle57

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

not sure about the buttons. Not had this machine or frame.

On the top right of the playing field there should be a little legend plate, giving the machine name and model, plus payouts and odds.
    Ian #UKPachinko

5. The following user says "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: Pachinko Pink Panther Machne

Hi and thanks for your comments. I have had a look on the machine.

I cannot find any markings on the top section of the play field other than reference to the Pink Panther.

It does have two cut out windows on the bottom of the playing field display door.

The one on the bottom left is like a gold seal/badge with 317593 on it and some Japaneses text.

The other on the bottom right looks like a serial number No; 212215 and then some other markings J-F-1 and underneath this NYK and then some more Japanese text.

Not sure if this Japanese text would be referring to the name of the machine and payout odds.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Here's an example in this thread

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/show...l=1#post603333

The second picture.

The buttons on the front normally refer to the parlour ball loan system. These are defunct at home. Except if you have a Daverob dongle. Which is a god send for home use.
    Ian #UKPachinko

8. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: Pachinko Pink Panther Machne

Hi All, just to give you a quick update on what I have found out about what the small Black button does on this machine which is just underneath the Red button.

I have just tested it and when pushed stop's the firing of the balls so allowing for single shots.

It looks like this machine has two options for controlling ball firing the Black button and the Tab on the firing knob.

I have also found out this is a version 1 machine.

So still need some help on the Red button and what the black disk/pad and 'Do your best' is all about and the small LCD screen.

Looking over the back of the machine it has had some modifications done to it, as we have some spliced connections and some spliced wires, spliced and closed off and strangely just left hanging down the back.

We also have a 25 pin serial connection at the bottom of the machine with some resisters and capacitors soldered to it and I would love to know what they are doing as I do not have a wiring diagram or any manuals on the machine, so in the dark on this at this time.

However starting to make some process on how this all works and any other information would be most welcome.

screenshot.pngscreenshot 3.pngscreenshot 2.png4.png

10. The following user says "Thanks" to Mr Upcycle

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Many thanks for the information. I just made a new post before picking this up.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The 25 pin plug with the components is a standard CR dongle. Without it the shooter will not work. (Unless it's been blobbed)

The button above the Do Your best is the chance button. May or may not be required for Pink panther. But when needed an on screen prompt will normally appear.

The 2 buttons either side of the black window display are the ball loan buttons. See above post.
    Last edited by Drunkenclam; 05-06-2020 at 09:39 AM.
    Ian #UKPachinko

13. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The spliced wires hanging down the back are leading to volume control pots. These are usually fitted for home use as the in-built volume adjustment is usually far too loud.

I have a Japanese manual for the Fuji 'Gear Shock' frame on my website. https://www.pinballdave.com/pachinko...anuals-jp.html

The disk below the "Do your best" is the ashtray. Your one looks like it has a cover fitted to it, so is likely to have come from a no-smoking Pachinko hall.

15. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to daverob

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi and thank you for your help and comments.

i thought this could be an ash tray as there is a cut out in the front and it is just sitting in a clip, and you get the impression of these parlours having players all smoking or not now.

So i did not consider that the top could just be a cover and did not want to start playing with it if it was more important.

The good news is it looks like most of my machine is working as it should.

17. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Mr Upcycle