Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: King Camel

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: King Camel

You guys have said so many good things about this machine I have ordered one from Milt. I look forward to playing it. BTW you guys were right...If it begins with a "P" you just can't settle for one. Arby this is becoming a pleasant addiction and I thought you were crazy when you stated that you WILL buy another. You were soooo right!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

DD, it's happened to all of us! Who'd a thunk it? Not me, either when starting out.

You're going to love the King Camel!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

My KC is over its jealousy! I hit a Camel Chance yesterday, and when it was finally over I counted the tokens and wound up with a 907 payout! (Coin counters are handy too!)

Sure was nice to see all those gold colored tokens too. I was running kinda low on 'em!
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by TeeDubya
    The serial number on my KC is in the 35000 range. Dragon Dice is number 914. So there ya go.
    Can someone explain the whole serial number thing to me? I would think that the more popular and enjoyable game play the machine has the more machines would be made. Does this not follow logic? They make these machines to make money not to be collector items so a machine that has a low amount of serial numbers means the less popular they were in the parlors. Correct?
    and a few others.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

If there is a limited supply of a popular pachislo to the parlor and they get only so many in and you see a long line waiting to play that machine are you going to think it is an bad machine to put your money into or a good machine and that machine will always be in demand.
    Maybe it is the manufactures way of making more of a demand for a particular machine.
    Or the manufacture didn't think it would go over as well as it did and they made only so many.
    Maybe the manufacture can get twice to three times as much for a particular machine and the parlors only order a limited supply.
    Or the parlors get the heads up as to what is coming out and have to pre order and they did not order many so the manufacture only made enough to fill the pre orders. Your guess is as good as mine, but the amount that is made does not dictate here in the us what is going to be a popular machine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2