Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Can anyone give me information on this machine

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Can anyone give me information on this machine

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne-Ooo View Post
    From what you are describing, I would say the coin mechanism is working. If a token passes through and goes into the hopper. Also that a led is registering it on the motherboard.

I would guess you have a "stuck reel stop button or spin lever". I say "stuck", (for no better term), as the stop buttons and spin lever probably do move freely. Inside the spin lever and stop button assemblies are levers that pass through sensors. Sometimes the levers get stuck and don't move, but the stop buttons and spin lever still move, as nothing is wrong.

This is where the led's on the motherboard come in. Try moving the spin lever and see if a led lights on the motherboard. Do the same for each stop button.
    There are 3 lights that are always on and when pressed they turn off. The coin in sensor, the bet 1 and the bet 2. The rest come on when pressed. The spin lever has a squeak to it, but it does seem to register.

i noticed the reels aren't lined up properly. Could this cause an issue? Im not sure if these machines self calibrate that or if it’s something you have to do.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It sounds as if the all the buttons and spin lever are functioning as they should, if a led flashes on the motherboard for each. ( some of the leds may be ON and flash OFF and some may be OFF and flash ON.)

This may sound obvious, but you should put in at least 3 tokens. The machine may have 1 bet or 2 bet buttons, but the machine may be a Max Bet machine and 3 tokens have to be bet for the machine to work.
    The manufacturer used the same cabinet design for different games, so some games may let you bet 1 or 2 tokens, while other games were Max Bet games.

The first 3 tokens go to the paylines and do not register in the credit meter. The 4th token put into the machine registers as 1 on the credit meter.

The reels can start from any position. There are sensors on the reels that let the motherboard know where they are at, when they are spinning, no matter what position they started from.
    Last edited by Wayne-Ooo; 03-02-2020 at 01:56 AM.
    What if...​the ​HOKEY POKEY, is what it's all about?

3. The following user says "Thanks" to Wayne-Ooo

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It sounds as if the all the buttons and spin lever are functioning as they should, if a led flashes on the motherboard for each. ( some of the leds may be ON and flash OFF and some may be OFF and flash ON.)

This may sound obvious, but you should put in at least 3 tokens. The machine may have 1 bet or 2 bet buttons, but the machine may be a Max Bet machine and 3 tokens have to be bet for the machine to work.
    The manufacturer used the same cabinet design for different games, so some games may let you bet 1 or 2 tokens, while other games were Max Bet games.

The first 3 tokens go to the paylines and do not register in the credit meter. The 4th token put into the machine registers as 1 on the credit meter.

The reels can start from any position. There are sensors on the reels that let the motherboard know where they are at, when they are spinning, no matter what position they started from.
    This is my second machine, my first one works great and requires the 3 tokens for a spin. Even with 5-6 tokens going through no lights come on.
    Normally the pay lines become illuminated, and a sound plays with each token, but I get neither from it.

Good to know. I figured it would have to be like that because the machine knows what symbols it's giving you.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

At this point, I have nothing else.

Perhaps some other Member knows something else to check.
    What if...​the ​HOKEY POKEY, is what it's all about?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

At this point, I have nothing else.

Perhaps some other Member knows something else to check.
    Hey, no problem. Thanks for giving me some things to try.

I only paid $30 for it with a stand so it’s not a big deal. If it’s toast...i may be able to turn it into artwork and part things out.

Maybe someone else on here will have some ideas. I do have a multi meter so I can check things a but deeper if need be.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2