Quote Originally Posted by Wayne-Ooo View Post
From what you are describing, I would say the coin mechanism is working. If a token passes through and goes into the hopper. Also that a led is registering it on the motherboard.

I would guess you have a "stuck reel stop button or spin lever". I say "stuck", (for no better term), as the stop buttons and spin lever probably do move freely. Inside the spin lever and stop button assemblies are levers that pass through sensors. Sometimes the levers get stuck and don't move, but the stop buttons and spin lever still move, as nothing is wrong.

This is where the led's on the motherboard come in. Try moving the spin lever and see if a led lights on the motherboard. Do the same for each stop button.
There are 3 lights that are always on and when pressed they turn off. The coin in sensor, the bet 1 and the bet 2. The rest come on when pressed. The spin lever has a squeak to it, but it does seem to register.

i noticed the reels aren't lined up properly. Could this cause an issue? Im not sure if these machines self calibrate that or if it’s something you have to do.