I posted on another pachislo site and haven't had a response so figured I would try here as well. Just recently picked up a Million God machine and while I figured out what bulbs I need to replace I'm having an issue with it saving stats, the clock, and other audit info when I turn it off. I saw another post on here about the volume being adjustable in the sound test menu and it would forget the setting after being turned off for an extended period. Mine forgets immediately after the power is killed. I'm guessing there is a battery or capacitor in it somewhere that needs replaced but haven't a clue where to look. On the other site I mentioned it is possible to enter the settings menu while the machine is turned on which I found odd, but since I've been keeping the machine turned on all the time to keep the full audit logs, it's been quite handy. I have an Onimusha 3 that required me to leave it on for several days before it would save my payout changes, otherwise it would should error E2, so I'm wondering if that could be the case here as well. Seems like the previous owner kept it in storage (it was full of cobwebs and had bits of paint spilled on it). Any advice on this would be appreciated!